Action Figure Sideshow Jason Voorhees review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
review_ssjason_13.jpg

We're seeing a lot more horror related 1/6th figures lately - I've looked at Ash, Beetlejuice, and Pinhead in just the last few weeks. Tonight I'm adding to the list with a review of the new Sideshow Jason -

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-041217a.htm

You can also find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

I like the figure but weapons not so great. I gave him the ax and machete from shrunken head studio's. they fit hands better, are better weathered.
d6d4c75e8ee12f5d7347639542bb64fa.jpg
da049f8fad12bffce0b7c8ee0140aca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several, myself included, have noticed the left boot actually has a broken socket in the boot itself. That's why it won't stay on well. And my Jason was even missing an entire chevron (left cheek). So the QC on this guy absolutely sucked if crooked/missing chevrons and broken joints made it thru. An otherwise amazing figure, but those are to very important things that should have never gotten overlooked for the price point.

I wondered why the boot comes off. Mine fell off right out of clamshell.

Maybe the socket on left boot is loose or big. And peg just slips out. I'll put some poster tack in mine

I don't think it's broken. Both sockets look the same on mine.

Mine is definitely broken. There is a good chunk of the side of the socket missing. With it being so prevalent, it might have just been cast that way. Again, don't know how that made it past inspections.

So, it's not like the right socket? I looked at the picture posted a few pages back on the Jason thread and it didn't look broken although the poster said it was broken.

Mine's definitely not broken - it pops into the socket, just doesn't stay. It's possible the socket is badly formed though, perhaps too shallow?

I got crooked chevs.....sending him back if SS does not replace...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I looked yes it may not be broken as not fully formed when molding. But the poster tack is working out nice

If someone has a moment to take a straight on close up pic of their straight Chevron I could use it to convince SS their is an issue with placement......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My left boot like pops off with a single touch list most of yours. I mean should we have to alter it ourselves for it to stay in place. I also have a weak right arm. What would sideshow usually do if its sent back?

Just send you another with the same problem until there sold out

Well they might have one more to sell when I return it......Chevs should be dead center for this price point.

Back