X-men artist not so tolerant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay prices...:lol

His comments are not heard on the ears of those he offended. Can he not just keep his own beliefs out of the comics? If it's pertinent to the character, then so be it. But he intentially tried to create controversy with this. Glad he's done at Marvel

Marvel can pull this ol' scapegoat out of the cellar:

ZXZC2pO.png

I literally just read X-Men Gold last night and never noticed that stuff until this article.

I literally just read X-Men Gold last night and never noticed that stuff until this article.

Which utterly nonsense why this guy did such effort. No one will notice but if someone notice it, he will in deep trouble.

Imagine if he were allowed to continue drawing it. With Kittys jewish heritage being a part of the overall story arch (from what I've heard) he would have had plenty of time to bash anyone he liked. In an X-Men book none the less. Worse yet, his apology isn't an apology at all.

He just an intolerant fanatic who used this opportunity it's to oppress others. That being said, I almost want to buy a copy to laugh at.

Their next big event is bringing back the original characters

It'd have to be ALL of them for me to be interested. Steve is the only Cap and not a Nazi, Bruce is the one and only HULK, Odinson is the only Thor, Tony Stark is really a Stark and the only Iron Man, and Wolverine isn't a teenage girl or an old man. That'd be a solid start. Then Marvel would have to fix the X-MEN (please send the X-kids back to the past), the Avengers, and bring back the FF. Marvel is such a mess, I don't have any confidence they can fix their problems when the same peeps (writers, editors, and upper mgmt) are still in charge. That company needs an enema.

It'd have to be ALL of them for me to be interested. Steve is the only Cap and not a Nazi, Bruce is the one and only HULK, Odinson is the only Thor, Tony Stark is really a Stark and the only Iron Man, and Wolverine isn't a teenage girl or an old man. That'd be a solid start. Then Marvel would have to fix the X-MEN (please send the X-kids back to the past), the Avengers, and bring back the FF. Marvel is such a mess, I don't have any confidence they can fix their problems when the same peeps (writers, editors, and upper mgmt) are still in charge. That company needs an enema.

I haven't bought a Marvel single issue in years but my LCS had their own variant for the new Iron Fist so I picked it up to support them and I'll be honest, through two issues, I've enjoyed the story. I won't be picking anything else up because I agree with everything you wrote except you for forgot Spidey is Peter Parker!

Typical 'moderate' cant.

Impressed that Marvel was able to resist the double standard. Most businesses with something to lose would have folded at 'justice and love'.

I haven't bought a Marvel single issue in years but my LCS had their own variant for the new Iron Fist so I picked it up to support them and I'll be honest, through two issues, I've enjoyed the story. I won't be picking anything else up because I agree with everything you wrote except you for forgot Spidey is Peter Parker!

I'm not reading Spidey right now but isn't Pete still Spidey in his books? I thought he was, that's why I didn't mention him. I know they brought Miles into the current Marvel U but I don't think he supplanted Pete as the one and only Spidey. If he has, then I agree with you...Peter Parker is the one and only Spidey.

I'm not reading Spidey right now but isn't Pete still Spidey in his books? I thought he was, that's why I didn't mention him. I know they brought Miles into the current Marvel U but I don't think he supplanted Pete as the one and only Spidey. If he has, then I agree with you...Peter Parker is the one and only Spidey.

Yea they lost me. That was the last marvel book I was buying but I gave up on it after the Spectacular series where Ock was Spidey, (which was actually very enjoyable).
Their whole numbering system of 1.1, 1.2, etc annoyed me to no end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back