ThreeZero: The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1:6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
They just posted a tease to their FB, looks like "The Archer" is the next on tap

17883924_1818140718211748_5599819621743139465_n.jpg

Now the big question is what season is he from? Probably 3 or 4 based on what we saw in the Merle pictures, but I'd love to see the 6/7 version with the lower leg wraps.
It's also pretty interesting that there's only four characters in the "coming soon" banner: Carol, Maggie, Glenn, and Negan. Seems like those are the next after Daryl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be so happy if Carol, Maggie and Glenn are the next ones because adding them to Rick, Michonne and Daryl and I'd be satisfied with that set for this show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... a conundrum. This many teasers makes me want to actually get invested in the line and go get Michonne. The problem is I'd want to get Rick too but I think Rick's sculpt is weak. If they redid Rick, I'd be all in based on this announcement. Is the Rick figure better in person?

A lot of ppl tweeked rick. I got mine a new body cuz i thought he was a little thin. But the sculpt is fine imo. It's not HT level, but it's also not HT pricing. I think they hit a good spot in the market of something below HT with comparable pricing. But i wouldnt hesitate to pick up Rick. My .02.

A lot of ppl tweeked rick. I got mine a new body cuz i thought he was a little thin. But the sculpt is fine imo. It's not HT level, but it's also not HT pricing. I think they hit a good spot in the market of something below HT with comparable pricing. But i wouldnt hesitate to pick up Rick. My .02.

The more I think about it the more I just want to bite it and get Rick anyway. Will we get another Rick someday? Of Course. From 3zero and in 1/6th scale? Maybe not. Or maybe we will and it'll be a 2pack(like the jesse/walt cookin set). Maybe do Rick with a Carl or something.

After the ones teased, is there anybody else you guys think would be a good figure? I mean, you also have to keep in mind how often these characters die and how many of them are already dead too lol. I kind of want a Morgan.

You could argue that the boat on the governor has sailed. Same for Shane. Herschel is right behind.

Theres an Abraham sculpt being worked on (a la Jessica Jones).

And i have bootleg carl. It's pretty good.

Hmmm.... a conundrum. This many teasers makes me want to actually get invested in the line and go get Michonne. The problem is I'd want to get Rick too but I think Rick's sculpt is weak. If they redid Rick, I'd be all in based on this announcement. Is the Rick figure better in person?

I have the Rick myself, and I think the clothing an accessories are not bad but his head sculpt sucks. Goal is to replace the head and I will be set.

Jon Snow was disappointing. But these are priced at $140. Not $240. And i thought rick was better than jon snow.

And i hate the whole process of paying another $60 for a second sculpt and then trying to get the painter of your choice for another $100. That whole process is a drag. And theres no guarantee that the ppl you need to get the final product you want will get onboard.

This handful of teased characters is at least encouraging. They all are desirable characters. I wonder if they will ever make anymore of the walkers. In a decade or so they might all make for a cool display[emoji38]

They should make each one have an exclusive version where a unique zombie comes with each one of them - Bicycle girl, little girl with the stuffed animal, fat ass well zombie, etc

Direct from 3Z POs would go through the roof!

They should make each one have an exclusive version where a unique zombie comes with each one of them - Bicycle girl, little girl with the stuffed animal, fat ass well zombie, etc

Direct from 3Z POs would go through the roof!

I believe that was originally the idea. When they had the teaser for Sheriff Rick YEARS ago, they had Bicycle girl and the Teddy bear girl both sculpted and painted - seemly ready to go. I know McFarlane tried for years to get the Teddy Girl made, but AMC wouldn't approve it (yet they had that life size Halloween decoration of her). I'm guessing that happened to ThreeZero as well.

Back