Monster File No.04 THE WITCH - BLACK SULTAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeans_4484

Freakzoid
Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

The Witch Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Specially designed head sculpture of Black Sultan
- Specially designed tattooed female body fitted with interchangeable parts
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
- One (1) black pointed hat
- One (1) scarlet Gypsy scarf
- One (1) black leather necklet
- One (1) black leather vest with lace
- One (1) pair of black leather sleeves with lace
- Two (2) pairs of silver bracelets
- One (1) broken black double-layer long skirt
- One (1) suit of leather belts
- One (1) pair of red high-heels

Shapeshifting Parts:
- Specially designed head sculpture of evil cat
- One (1) wool neck warmer
- Two (2) cat paws
- Two (2) cat feet
- One (1) wool cat tail

Accessory:
- One (1) cloth purse
- One (1) leather bottle-attached with one round-bottomed flask and three test tubes
- One (1) blue crystal ball
- One (1) cirrus support
- One (1) red magic effect piece
- Five (5) Tarots
- Two (1) black cats
- One (1) mouse

Base Scene:
- One (1) rock base
- Three (3) Jack pumpkins
- One (1) grass-mud base
- Two (2) tree brunches

Really like the Vampire and Werewolf. Not feeling this one. Base is cool though.

That is exactly how I feel. The monster cat parts are a real WTF too.

Not really fancy the cat either, I already know how I will display this though, the human form with witch attire will be my monster form (with more realistic head-sculpt of cause, I'm thinking that Judge Anderson head might be a good idea) I'll kitbash a human form with everyday attire and, viola, my dream collection of vampire, werewolf, mage will be complete.

Not really fancy the cat either, I already know how I will display this though, the human form with witch attire will be my monster form (with more realistic head-sculpt of cause, I'm thinking that Judge Anderson head might be a good idea) I'll kitbash a human form with everyday attire and, viola, my dream collection of vampire, werewolf, mage will be complete.
I was thinking HT Angelica head and body with those Witch clothes lol

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I broke down and bought the Vampire after seeing it in person. Will have to track down a werewolf but this will be a pass. Would love to see a Mummy. Does anyone have their Death figure? I feel like that would work with the Monsters. Thoughts?

Nice, glad to hear that this line is on going. I want this, werewolf, and vampire. Hope we see the mummy and sea creature next

Who are all the monster in this file

MF001 was Frankenstein dub Homerstein (it looked like Homer Simpson) that nobody has (it had very limited release only in China.)

MF002 was werewolf

MF003 was vampire

MF004 is a witch

So, MF005 and MF006 are most likely going to be mummy and Creature from Black Lagoon.

Ghost would be very difficult with the general translucency they typically have. If the could somehow pull that off, a ghost would be very impressive.

Ghost would be very difficult with the general translucency they typically have. If the could somehow pull that off, a ghost would be very impressive.

Ghost is too generic of a concept though, I'm sure wouldn't be interested in such figure.

Heh...Just bought the Vampire yesterday...and since I have the werewolf....might just go for this one as well. Probably won't display her with the cat parts...but it's cool that they are there.
If it's really confirmed that there will only be 6 of these figures, it would make an interesting (small and manageable) collection.
Are they just sticking to famous movie monsters (that would fall in line with a mummy and creature from the depths next) or open to other monsters (demons, medusa(gorgon)...etc)?

Back