Invincible (TBA) Universal Robert Kirkman, Rogen....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawpaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
INVINCIBLE: PREACHER'S SETH ROGEN AND EVAN GOLDBERG TO TURN ROBERT KIRKMAN'S COMIC INTO MOVIE

154E2874-6715-4647-8B77-E0A032F8C471-1525-000001141D011C93.jpeg

Skybound announced today that Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg will direct, write, and produce the film adaptation for Universal. Kirkman promises that Rogen and Goldberg are the perfect filmmakers for the project and the comic's "surprising, edgy, shocking, and oftentimes blood-soaked story couldn't be in more capable hands."

https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/0...berg-to-turn-robert-kirkmans-comic-into-movie

I personally think this is Robert Kirkmans BEST comic series. It's a brutal take of the superhero realm with a lot of great storytelling. Pick this one up if you haven't already. Great, great read. I just hope they do justice to this as a movie.

I'm still waiting on that videogame they teased... Rogen did good with Preacher, so I'm optimistic.

This is great, I was saddened to hear the comic was ending soon, its one of the few things I look forward to reading, but its been a brutally great run. With GotG paving the way for cosmic super heroes, this being in development doesn't surprise me a bit.

This is great, I was saddened to hear the comic was ending soon, its one of the few things I look forward to reading, but its been a brutally great run. With GotG paving the way for cosmic super heroes, this being in development doesn't surprise me a bit.

I was bummed that they are ending it too. My e they return for volume 2 someday. Like I said, I think it's kirkmans best work. I like it better than WD and outcast.

I also wonder when someone picks up rights to make a Saga show/movie?

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with this. It's the type of series that shouldn't be watered down on screen.

Back