Custom Star Wars by MEI KAI (General Vader)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Base on the original story and design by George Lucas and Mike Mayhew

Custom by MEI KAI
IMG_5469.JPG

LDV 0504173.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Star Wars by MEI KAI

I love this. The artwork in the story was amazing and I am really pleased to see something from it. Awesome work as always Tony, I love to see some thinking from outside of the box.

I love this. The artwork in the story was amazing and I am really pleased to see something from it. Awesome work as always Tony, I love to see some thinking from outside of the box.

glad you like it :D

I like how the Vader still have his face and he is somewhat handsome like Superman :D I have so many Vader figure, and all of the looks the same with that big black helmet on, just want something different for a change

LDV 0406175.jpg

Last edited:

This Vader looks awesome and what a great concept.

Ron

Thank you Ron, still have a few more parts to do before he is full completed. This is just the whining for now, I'll post up more updates soon when I get the chance to it.

Been following this project since you shared sometime back so I am very pleased to see it nearing completion. A definite purchase the scarred Anakin for me Tony.

Very nice ����

Thank you :D

Been following this project since you shared sometime back so I am very pleased to see it nearing completion. A definite purchase the scarred Anakin for me Tony.

I didn’t forget about this project, just need a bit more time to get to how I see it

This new young Vader Head took around 6 months to excute, so many ideas but so little references. I must have went through online, movie, comics, illustration books and much more to create what we have here. Now I end up with all these books and comics, LOL

Back