Prime 1 Studio - Mera 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprised no one had posted this, was announced a couple weeks back. Mera was confirmed by Kelvin Loke.

I do believe the license is 1/3, so there is that. I love Mera, and Heard is incredibly sexy; will look really great!

Re: Prime 1 Studios - Mera - Justice League

Damn, I really want a Mera, but a Prime 1 1/3 movie version, not happening..

Prime 1 1/3 Mera? I dig it!

And I can't wait for the entire Justice League made by Prime 1.

O my, This makes me very happy to see someone besides DC taking an interest in the "aqua" characters. I think I also saw a comic Black Manta in the works too?

Wouldn't they make an Aquaman movie Mera?
She's wearing (almost) the same suit.
So it doesn't really matter. I know there was a little teaser, only a glimpse of the suit.

Or do I think there was one? No there was definitely one.

Think they will show us more at sdcc.
And PO is going up right after when the movie hits theaters.

Awesome statue

Attachments

• mera1.jpg
    mera1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
It looks like it's not Injustice 2, but just comic line based on Artgerm's artwork. Like the Supergirl.
Ok, so that's not the movie version 1/3. I think that there will be a Amber Heard statue. So this is a 1/3 statue based on Artgerm's artwork? That means the same line like the 1/3 Supergirl? Do we know if there will be more out of this line?

Ok, so that's not the movie version 1/3. I think that there will be a Amber Heard statue. So this is a 1/3 statue based on Artgerm's artwork? That means the same line like the 1/3 Supergirl? Do we know if there will be more out of this line?

I can see them doing an artgerm catwoman.

Any more pics of this statue?

Not bad so far!

Need more pics ...in different angles. Intrigued.

Back