Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgroot

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a little bit confused how there is no threat about this yet but shockwave is now out and others been a lot of talk about the incredibly huge size of this thing wondering if anyone else is picking this up this is freaking massive I cannot believe this 35 inches all across
b49e91a104df74ec695323851801f17b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This piece looks amazing, though it's a definite pass for me in that I don't collect statues and didn't care for the Shockwave character in Dark of the Moon.

04051044_58e44c12b8f1d.jpg

Pfffftt...and they say pieces are getting bigger and more expensive. :p

I was surprised there was no thread for shockwave, this piece is beyond insane, but going to pass on this due to cost and space, since my prime 1's ROTF Megatron and DOTM Optimus prime is enough me

At $2,700, I have a feeling that most collectors probably aren't going to pull the trigger on this one. I really wish they'd done Shockwave justice in DotM, as more collectors would probably be interested in owning the piece that way.

What do nyou mean? Prime 1 has made him Justice for his appearance in that movie...I did not understand what you meant to say...do you mean you are sorry because they did not come up with a cheaper price?

What do nyou mean? Prime 1 has made him Justice for his appearance in that movie...I did not understand what you meant to say...do you mean you are sorry because they did not come up with a cheaper price?

I was talking about his character in the film, not the statue. The statue itself looks beyond fantastic. :rock All I was saying is that the portrayal of the character in the Dark of the Moon film may effect the amount of people who actually buy the statue.

I was talking about his character in the film, not the statue. The statue itself looks beyond fantastic. :rock All I was saying is that the portrayal of the character in the Dark of the Moon film may effect the amount of people who actually buy the statue.

He kicked arse in DOTM, he has the best action sequences in the franchise to date.

Too pricey and eat too much space for most collectors.

I agree, he was used has a mask to distract fans from the twist coming up, since sentinel prime really was the one who kicked everyone's ass in DOTM. He is a pass for me, not worth getting a character who had some cool sequences, but falls short of main villains such has sentinel prime, Megatron and Lockdown.

I agree, he was used has a mask to distract fans from the twist coming up, since sentinel prime really was the one who kicked everyone's ass in DOTM. He is a pass for me, not worth getting a character who had some cool sequences, but falls short of main villains such has sentinel prime, Megatron and Lockdown.

Yup. Am still waiting for Sentinel

It's the one instance where I think Michael Bay should have been sued for false advertising. I seem to recall him saying that Shockwave would be the main villain sometime before the film came out.

Prime 1 made him too big. If they had scaled him appropriately in comparison with the other TF pieces then the price would be lower and I might have picked him up. Nice looking piece though. He is going to command ALL of the attention when on display.

Prime 1 made him too big. If they had scaled him appropriately in comparison with the other TF pieces then the price would be lower and I might have picked him up. Nice looking piece though. He is going to command ALL of the attention when on display.

It's a centerpiece for sure.
The size of these things have become the biggest issue (no pun intended).

It's the one instance where I think Michael Bay should have been sued for false advertising. I seem to recall him saying that Shockwave would be the main villain sometime before the film came out.

HAHA possibly, but sentinel did turn out to be one fantastic villain. But for me I don't see the point in getting shockwave when I have ROTF Megatron, for the price he's not even a leaderclass piece, way too big for a character only seen and used in some pretty cool scene sequences. His character is not even fleshed out, unless you check out the game on youtube to understand shockwave, good luck to everyone else on getting him, but I am happy retiring my prime 1 transformers line with DOTM Optimus and ROTF Megatron.

HAHA possibly, but sentinel did turn out to be one fantastic villain. But for me I don't see the point in getting shockwave when I have ROTF Megatron, for the price he's not even a leaderclass piece, way too big for a character only seen and used in some pretty cool scene sequences. His character is not even fleshed out, unless you check out the game on youtube to understand shockwave, good luck to everyone else on getting him, but I am happy retiring my prime 1 transformers line with DOTM Optimus and ROTF Megatron.

Shockwave was better in the game than he was in the DOTM film, LOL. :lol I still wish that they had given him some actual dialogue though.

Back