Prime 1 Studio - Bane - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teaser posted on FB a while ago. Wish it was 1/2 to go with Joker.
17796116_1829019284030454_499762897244642764_n.jpg

Re: Prime 1 Studios - Bane - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Definitely confirmed as 1/3 scale. Not a fan of his arms being too small but looking forward to seeing this in its entirety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see why the sweater is baggy on him
dd8c6968acb7e99e706255b95207577d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they'll have the coat version as well, sort of like how Arkham Origins Bane has two looks.

Gotta make room for this one since it was my big movie debut. Would they consider making Joker and Batman in 1:3 scale as well, or is TDK line only 1:2? Don't have space for legendary scale unfortunately.

''Ah yes, I was WONDERING what would break first...your spirit, or your silence regarding Prime 1 Studio's Dark Knight Rises Bane statue.
And when this is....available, THEN you have my permission to buy.''

Please let this be the start of a Nolan Trilogy 1/3 line

I would have hoped Sideshow had done a 1/4 scale PF of Bane with either the coat or vest only with his hands on the straps. Would look great next to my Bale PF.

A baggy sweater Bane is not a good choice for a statue.

If they make a 1/3 Ledger Joker, that'd be great! But if not, then this will probably only be TDKR, that'd be my guess.
I think Prime 1 Studios have made a 1/3 scale Heath Ledger Joker...

If they make a 1/3 Ledger Joker, that'd be great! But if not, then this will probably only be TDKR, that'd be my guess.

Yep I feel ya. The 1/2 scale one is too big for me. But 1/3 would go nicely with my Bale LSB

Yes I'd definitely love a 1/3 TDK or TDKR Batman ! And I'll probably buy this Bane too if I like the pose :)

With Keaton coming and that, my wallet is dead...

Wonder if they'll have the coat version as well, sort of like how Arkham Origins Bane has two looks.

Gotta make room for this one since it was my big movie debut. Would they consider making Joker and Batman in 1:3 scale as well, or is TDK line only 1:2? Don't have space for legendary scale unfortunately.

Apparently (from Kelvin Loke on FB), they will make a 1:3 Bale Batman to go with Bane. So TDK is 1:2 and TDKR 1:3. We can hope for a Catwoman 1:3 :)

I feel like they will make a catwoman if they're making Bane. They made just about every character from Arkham Knight, Origins and then went 3 characters deep on suicide squad-which largely wasn't a well received movie. I could easily see Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker?, Devito Penguin, Pfeiffer Catwoman, TDKR Batman, Bane, Hathaway Catwoman. That seems like a doable list or at least one that would make sales. I would have start selling off a lot but I hope it happens!!

About time

Oh man I can't wait for this. Always wanted a good Bane statue

I don't know, I personally am not feeling' that baggy sweater look. Bane should always look strong and menacing. But we haven't seen the full reveal, so I'll reserve judgment until otherwise.

Back