Possible Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just want to ask, does anyone think it's likely Prime 1 Studios will make a Jungle Hunter Predator maquette, in either 1/3 scale or 1/2 scale?[as a P1 employee already stated they have the license to make stuff from Aliens vs Predator, and let's face it-EVERY Predator fan wants a screen accurate Jungle Hunter Predator in their collection].

I just want to ask, does anyone think it's likely Prime 1 Studios will make a Jungle Hunter Predator maquette, in either 1/3 scale or 1/2 scale?[as a P1 employee already stated they have the license to make stuff from Aliens vs Predator, and let's face it-EVERY Predator fan wants a screen accurate Jungle Hunter Predator in their collection].

I'm banking on it. I doubt it'll be 1/2. It'll be 1/3 most likely.

But, we'll see Alien:Covenant first. CoolProps will also release a 1:1 Jungle Hunter Bust I'm sure.

Someone should ask Prime 1 Studios on their collector's group facebook page if they'll be doing a Jungle Hunter Predator.....

That's assuming they only have AvP-there's been no announcements officially beyond Alien:Covenant as far as I'm aware

They said on Facebook that an Alien should be unveiled on Alien Day (April 26th) and that Predator would eventually follow. So I guess they're working on it.

17861567_10213202793490615_6728101944437347957_n.jpg

This is what Prime should shoot for. Anything less is a fail.

Before the AvP movies came out, there used to be more AvP stuff featuring Jungle and City Hunter vs A1 and A2 Aliens. That diorama is just not based on the movie version that's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before the AvP movies came out, there used to be more AvP stuff featuring Jungle and City Hunter vs A1 and A2 Aliens. That diorama is just not based on the movie version that's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. It's also, from the comics. Wolf isn't the only one that can do this.

start a new thread then man. This gonna put the Wolf LSF to shame I'd bet. Just wondering what scale this is gonna be.

start a new thread then man. This gonna put the Wolf LSF to shame I'd bet. Just wondering what scale this is gonna be.

Im hoping 1/4. Seems like their batman Arkham line is more of the 1/3 and DC movie is 1/3-1/2. A lot of their other lines are now hitting 1/4 (i.e. marvel, DC comics, anime, etc.).

For me this will be one of those situations where I'll find it really difficult to resist pulling the trigger but where what I really want is a P1. They'll know this is the case with numerous people though hence the marketing decision to go with wolf first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm hoping this line is 1:3, but if it's 1:4 I might finally get a 1:4 predalien cos the sideshow one always seemed 1:5 to me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back