Media Marvel Heroes Omega (PS4 / XBOX one)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The game sucked for PC and it will suck for PS4.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

is it really that bad?

its free to play, I've been waiting for it to come over to home console. I dont want to use a keyboard or mouse

The game has little to no reason to even play it other than your playing X hero. Other than that the game is Garbage. I backed the game before release dropping 200$ on a pack. And they completely changed direction and screwed the game over BAD.

is it really that bad?

its free to play, I've been waiting for it to come over to home console. I dont want to use a keyboard or mouse

Ignore the haters. It's worth a go, you've nothing to lose! I played a lot on PC and thought it was really good but I'm a console gamer primarily. Really happy to get this on Xbox.

And that first post calling it gross? Get a life and grow up ffs.

Play POE it's much much much more rewarding.

And that first post calling it gross? Get a life and grow up ffs.

Excuse me? :lol The trailer was terrible. I'm sure the gameplay is good, but I'm not a fan of what I saw at all. I don't like how my favorite Marvel characters are being changed to be more like their MCU counterparts, like Loki. Star Lord shows up in the first few seconds and does his Iconic Meme Dance. :lol

Who cares? I'm glad you like the game. I'm still anxious to know more about Square's Avengers project.

Excuse me? :lol The trailer was terrible. I'm sure the gameplay is good, but I'm not a fan of what I saw at all. I don't like how my favorite Marvel characters are being changed to be more like their MCU counterparts, like Loki. Star Lord shows up in the first few seconds and does his Iconic Meme Dance. :lol

Who cares? I'm glad you like the game. I'm still anxious to know more about Square's Avengers project.

That's fine, this post is much better. You don't have to like the game, you can say you don't like the game and explain why you don't like it, but a single word ****post doesn't achieve anything.

Apologies for coming across as harsh.

For what it's worth, the default appearance for nearly all characters is to the classic or current comic version of the character. You unlock the MCU variants through gameplay or real money.

Closed Beta is open for anyone that's the founders packs

I bought all the packs, and I'm thoroughly impressed so far

So much better than the Activision games

Back