Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Majestic1 posted this on Statue Forum.
dc-comics-zatanna-premium-format-feature-300262-2.jpg

Attachments

• zantanna.jpg
    zantanna.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:
Re: Zatanna Premium Format Tease ???

No doubt, she'll be sexy as hell.

Last edited:

Nice to see that one coming. Hopefully there will be more DC females announced soon--Mera, Hawkgirl, Vixen, Batwoman and Star Sapphire.

Hope its true ...that we get a Zatanna PF!

....And yes to the Star Sapphire PF. She is way long over due!

I'm thinking we'll see her at Comic Con.

Hopefully we'll get at least one new male DC PF too. Since we know Flash isn't happening this year, i'm hoping for Nightwing or Green Arrow.

I'm thinking we'll see her at Comic Con.

Hopefully we'll get at least one new male DC PF too. Since we know Flash isn't happening this year, i'm hoping for Nightwing or Green Arrow.

I'm hoping for a curve ball. I'd LOVE to see a Martian Manhunter PF at SDCC.

They said no JL members and non Batman villains this year. I think Two-Face will debut.

That's a shame. There are some really good non Batman villains to do! I'd like to see their Cyborg Superman or Brainiac.

That's a shame. There are some really good non Batman villains to do! I'd like to see their Cyborg Superman or Brainiac.

Me too. I think part of the reason is that Batman villains sell the best for DC. Each one has a higher es than Sinestro, Lex Luthor, Cheetah and Darkseid. It's sad Lex Luthor still hasn't sold out.

Me too. I think part of the reason is that Batman villains sell the best for DC. Each one has a higher es than Sinestro, Lex Luthor, Cheetah and Darkseid. It's sad Lex Luthor still hasn't sold out.

The Bat is just far more popular with an incredible rogues gallery.

DC has lot of great villains that are not Batman rogues. It's just they're not as mainstream and most collectors don't read comics.

DC has lot of great villains that are not Batman rogues. It's just they're not as mainstream and most collectors don't read comics.

Without a doubt. There are a lot of great DC villains. However, the Bat has the most popular DC rogues gallery. The same thing goes with Marvel. Lots of great Marvel villains. However, it's Spidey's rogues gallery that is most popular.

Something will probably be shown at this year's SDCC. Hopefully we'll see more DC PFs
Bat Family and Villians -- Nightwing, Robin (Drake and Wayne), Batwoman, Riddler (mixed media) and Penguin (mixed media).
Hawkman & Hawkgirl
Flash & Reverse Flash
Color Lanterns -- Star Sapphire, Atrocitus, Saint Walker, Larfleeze, and John Stewart GL. I don't really care about the Indigos, but would probably pick up if offered
Mera
Vixen
Cyborg
Darkseid on Throne (I'm sure SS must be noodling it after Thanos)

Back