Statue 1/3 terminator arrival

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terminator68

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
1081439_10204339960213966_1767752644_n.jpg12596035_10204497294827233_1613637699_n.jpg

his ankle is narrower than his wrist. his feet and fists are covered in blood. Phicen body decided the problem of arrival terminator in 1/6 as it can be put into an even deeper crouch. and he's way too giant for a T1 arrival, looks more like Salvation variant.

its not blood its the texture of the paint its not 1/16 its 1/3 scale and his dimentions have been scaled to what his profile was in T1

I always found it odd that a few collectors wanted a representation of naked Arnold from terminator. A little weird in my opinion. Did you sculpt this yourself?

I always found it odd that a few collectors wanted a representation of naked Arnold from terminator. A little weird in my opinion. Did you sculpt this yourself?

If you're fan enough to buy the same figure again and again and again to set up multiple different scenes eventually the arrival scene is the only one you don't have represented - at that point it's a case of '**** it, might aswell'

If you're fan enough to buy the same figure again and again and again to set up multiple different scenes eventually the arrival scene is the only one you don't have represented - at that point it's a case of '**** it, might aswell'

That makes sense. If that's what you like man, more power to you. T2 is my favorite film, but I can't justify having 15 of the same character with ever so slight variations on my shelf. Mainly because of money and space issues. If I had the room I'm sure I'd be all about buying multiples.

i thought it was a factory product???

t039.jpg

no its not a factory product it was a commission for an event I did with Arnie last year .its being offered as a raw cast at the moment in a ltd run the artist is garry auilt

then i'm sorry for my mistake and my comment about it, as a custom it's well done and painted, miles above anything i could ever do. i knew about the statue but thought it's offered as a ready painted product.
still cannot understand why his fists and limbs look differently colored, can you place another photo to understand that?

then i'm sorry for my mistake and my comment about it, as a custom it's well done and painted, miles above anything i could ever do. i knew about the statue but thought it's offered as a ready painted product.
still cannot understand why his fists and limbs look differently colored, can you place another photo to understand that?
it was to show the heat from coming through the porthole

I was interested in this at the time it was first revealed, but then I saw the face. There was an unboxing video of this posted last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ftEVvLm6E

the face at 0:30? yeah it frightened me too yesterday, i found the same video but couldn't finish watching.

it was to show the heat from coming through the porthole
ah, now i understand!
though T1 didn't stand on a heat round, that heresy started only with T2 - bare knuckles on red-heated stone with no damage to skin :)

It seems very incomplete without a base. If the base is that podium it doesn't suit the scene.

Back