Archive Search??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I went to the website and noticed for some reason the archive search is totally different and have no idea why it would be changed as it worked perfectly before and such I am doing an inventory of my collection for insurance purposes and trying figure out which statues are which by name and Sku numbers, without having to rip open the sealed boxes....Well as it turns out I cant use either now with the new system.....Or should I say none of the Comiquettes seem to come up and there isn't an option to even search for Comiquettes...

Edit: just tried to search for Elektra and she doesn't even come up as a choice.....lol

Last edited:
So I went to the website and noticed for some reason the archive search is totally different and have no idea why it would be changed as it worked perfectly before and such I am doing an inventory of my collection for insurance purposes and trying figure out which statues are which by name and Sku numbers, without having to rip open the sealed boxes....Well as it turns out I cant use either now with the new system.....Or should I say none of the Comiquettes seem to come up and there isn't an option to even search for Comiquettes...

Edit: just tried to search for Elektra and she doesn't even come up as a choice.....lol

Did you use the search bar at the top of archive. It's grey and marked 'search the archive'. I did a quick search for Elektra and got these search results: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/archive?keywords=Elektra
It pulled up previous Elektra Comiquettes (now called Statues on the site), Elektra PF and some Daredevil related items.

thank you. I didn't realize the top grey area was a search tab....sort of just looked like a header....and good to know they are now just called statues..Again thanks

Back