• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Fett #42

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
If you happen to have the Boba Fett PF #42, I would love to trade you mine. I received #271 and it would be great to trade for 42, which is my favorite number. I will of course pay for the shipping.

Jeez, Tom, sorry you didn't get #42; I felt sure SS would honor your petition and reward your dedication. Hope you end up getting it in trade!

DetroitSportsFan said:
Does it have to be the exclusive?

Ditto on that, considering that the Mandolorian wall plaque isn't marked that way - would you be open to non-matching bases? :confused:

Welp freaks its up to us to get Tom his #42.

P.S. I don't follow about the bases, what's the difference.

Agent0028 said:
Welp freaks its up to us to get Tom his #42.

P.S. I don't follow about the bases, what's the difference.

I think he means the box would be marked with one number and the base with another? :confused:

Hopefully #42 is not a candidate for a smashing. :eek: Your persistence is admirable, and I have feeling you'll find it.

Tom,
I'll check the stores in Houston when they start getting theirs, and also when i get mine.

If 42 is here, i'll make sure you know about it

Looks like a good thing you sold those two Marvel pieces Tom, otherwise people may hold your 42 Boba hostage.

Amanaman said:
Hopefully #42 is not a candidate for a smashing. :eek: Your persistence is admirable, and I have feeling you'll find it.

Even if it is "smashed" that just means that SS will reissue the #42 to another Fett.

Mine arrives tomorrow. I hope it's number 42 so I can trade it to you.......but God forbid if I do get 42 and he is limp like yours LOL.

Back