1000toys Storm Shadow 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
10005s.jpgDon't collect figures, but this looks great

10001s.jpg
1000s2.jpg
10004.jpg

Last edited:
Is he looking straight at us, or where he's aiming his bow? :dunno

Costuming looks decent in that picture...but that interpretation of the head sculpt...

For the record, that's a mask; there is a skull head underneath. These are interpretations of GI Joe figures in the style of the Synthetic Human figure by 1000Toys (find the thread on these forums). Not my review:

BAIT is carrying these at an upcoming con in Anaheim; they said there would be no online sale and they will be limited to 250 total for sale in the US. I love these figures, but don't care enough about the design to pay that much for it.

I couldn't tell from the picture in the first post that this figure had robot arms. It's...different.

Reminds me of crash test dummy. His unmasked head sculpt looks like he suffers from Graves disease. Cool but not my cup of tea. They could have made better if they stick to how Storm Shadow should look, no hate here fellas just my opinion.

Not for me either, but I am so glad to see companies pushing Joe stuff, even if its odd interpretations. The more the merrier after they seemed like they were going to be an extinct brand after last year.

The idea of that being Storm Shadow is kahkah, but I could definitely see a few of these posed behind a traditional Storm Shadow figure. Maybe Destro constructed these and sold them to Cobra as a squad of android combatants modeled to look like SS and programmed to fight in his style. Storm Shadow infiltrates a G I Joe base with his death squad and dispatches the entire Joe team. That would make an fun episode of G I Joe. :lecture

got to open this guy up today and i must say i am very impressed with the quality of the figure itself.
33f4wnq.jpg

Looks great, not as a Joe collectible, but I love bot related stuff as well and it looks good in that regard

Would love to buy one of these if anyone is willing to sell.

Edit: Got one at base price from another forums.

Last edited:
Available at 1000toys.jp if anyone is still looking. For the record, I've owned almost every figure the company has released to date, and this is one of the best. Excellent layered outfit that doesn't hinder articulation at all except for some restriction at the neck, absolutely loaded with accessories, and all tolerances and finishes are to a high standard. Don't sleep on it.

Back