Statue New, 2017 Chewbacca Premium Format ( ESB ??? )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SS Newsletter....

Chewbacca™ Premium Format™ Figure
The Chewbacca™ Premium Format™ Figure will be the perfect addition to Star Wars™ shelves here and in a galaxy far, far away. Pre-Orders for this wookiee™ of the rebellion begin on Thursday, April 6th, 2017. Catch up with our blog to get more details about the Chewbacca Premium Format Figure!

Picture looks to be of the previous PF...:dunno

Update - Different base, maybe resculpted head/face.

preview_chewbaccapf-v4.jpg
300527_press04.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New, 2017 Chewbacca Premium Format???

It IS the same as the previous one. I wish they would have done a new one in a totally different pose. The only thing different about this one is the base.

It IS the same as the previous one. I wish they would have done a new one in a totally different pose. The only thing different about this one is the base.

The head is resculpted… It looks more like ESB now

It's a very subtle re-sculpt… The facial expression is the same but the fair is different. It's like 99.2% the same as the first one, but it is slightly different

Not a fan of the base or the price tag. I don't think the last one even sells for that much in the after market still. I predict a slow mover.

Good catch! The fur on the new head is slightly different. For a totally new head, they certainly didn't change it much.

The base matches the newer R2/C3PO PF bases.

I hope that section of the Falcon Wall is removable. It looks awakard. I have the first one but may get this to see which one I like better in hand.

I hope that section of the Falcon Wall is removable. It looks awakard. I have the first one but may get this to see which one I like better in hand.
I had the same thought. I don't like the wall. Based on the pictures though I think I like the original more except I'm not fond of the circle base, Overall I'd prefer the new base without the falcon wall and the old chewie I think. Probably gonna wait for in-hand pics on this one.

Muzzle looks better then thatTFA ht horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's the price?
Also, what was the price of the original version?
Thanks!

I am glad I am going to Star Wars Celebration. I hope they will have all these on display.

ouch! that's a big difference in price. thanks for the info guys!

ouch! that's a big difference in price. thanks for the info guys!
New one is way cheap, because would have been $599.00 if it wasn't a rerelease. Sideshow was able to reuse the sculpt, so it's cheaper then would have been.

Back