Darth Revan 1/8 scale by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordregnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
17457840_1633168063378351_8473352419980869572_n.jpg

Gentle Giant keeps rolling with another Premier Guild 2017 membership program gift reveal. The latest update is our first look at their Star War: The old Republic – Darth Revan Collector’s Gallery Statue. The image showcases the artwork that the statue will be based on. Details courtesy of Gentle Giant:

Darth Revan of Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector’s Gallery Statue

Sometimes Jedi, sometimes Sith, sometimes prodigal knight, the man knows as Revan played a pivotal role in both the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War in the time of The Old Republic. While fighting in the Mandalorian Wars, young Revan donned the mask of a fallen Mandalorian warrior and became Revan. He then joined the Republic army and was soon appointed to be the Supreme Commander of their forces and was a military commander to be reckoned with. Shortly thereafter he and his friend Malik discovered a reformed Sith Empire and was turned to the dark side of the force by the new Sith Emperor, thereby becoming Darth Revan.

Each limited edition, hand-painted piece is cast in high quality polyresin with crisp details in his mask, armor and duel lightsabers. This statue also comes individually numbered with a matching certificate of authenticity. This Star Wars: Darth Revan Collectors Gallery statue is part of our new series of 1:8 scaled statues, celebrating the last 40 years of the Star Wars universe.

I really like that concept art, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

That's an interesting scale. Given how long I've waited for someone to make a statue of Revan I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Hmm, will keep an eye out it. I like the pose and stuff a lot, but I do wish it were at least 1/7 preferably 1/6 or 1/4.

We'll see what the price is.

So if you just want this statue, you have to sign up to the $150 Platinum Membership?

You can sign up for the $50 level, and then buy this. If you want it free, you have to pay the $150 membership price.

You can sign up for the $50 level, and then buy this. If you want it free, you have to pay the $150 membership price.

oh ok, thanks. How much are these usually for a regular non-Platinum membership? I've never bought anything GG before, so this'll be my first.

oh ok, thanks. How much are these usually for a regular non-Platinum membership? I've never bought anything GG before, so this'll be my first.

I've only gotten GG busts before (the, uh, Revan one) so I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like a lot of their 1/8 line is on BBTS for about $140. So it might be a good deal, if you decide to buy anything else from them.

I've only gotten GG busts before (the, uh, Revan one) so I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like a lot of their 1/8 line is on BBTS for about $140. So it might be a good deal, if you decide to buy anything else from them.

Thanks. I guess I might as well go for the Platinum since I was planning on getting that Jango bust too.

concept looks great, but too small for me.

revan was in the clone wars cartoon (he talked with yoda) so he is definitely canon.

It'll be full price with any PGM membership but they're starting this new Multi tiered deal. Platinum will can get 2 busts or 1 bust or 1 jumbo or just the statue. And you can order Any exclusives as well. It's a really good deal IMO.

concept looks great, but too small for me.

revan was in the clone wars cartoon (he talked with yoda) so he is definitely canon.

No, he was in a rough cut scene that never made it into the show. And he was a ghost talking to the Mortis brother.

He isn't canon.

No, he was in a rough cut scene that never made it into the show. And he was a ghost talking to the Mortis brother.

He isn't canon.

that was never in the show? lol...damn you YouTube! : )

very curious that the mouse would let this be made if he isn't canon. It give me hope that the mythos line may return...that pre-cyborg grievous is begging to be produced.

that was never in the show? lol...damn you YouTube! : )

very curious that the mouse would let this be made if he isn't canon. It give me hope that the mythos line may return...that pre-cyborg grievous is begging to be produced.

They let it be made because it's advertised as a The Old Republic product. TOR is still active and producing new content.

Back