Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Default Re: Han Solo Premium Format

Quote Originally Posted by darth dennis View Post
    Yes, I still love this Premium Format. This might very well be the last full mixed media PF that Sideshow does. If their Ahsoka isn't mixed media (a cape doesn't count) then I think they're moved away from it for good.
    You have an awesome collection of PF's. Are'nt there a few that are mostly polystone /resin? My HiC is all polystone, but it has the lights!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders March View Post
    You have an awesome collection of PF's. Are'nt there a few that are mostly polystone /resin? My HiC is all polystone, but it has the lights!
    I'm looking at my 1/4 scale statues now and there are a few that have mixed media clothing (other than a cape):

Chewie - Bandolier is sculpted but bag is cloth
    Rogue One Death Trooper - No cloth undersuit, just a pleather pauldron
    Droids - To be fair, they did make R2 out of plastic
    Slave Leia - Skirt is the only part that is cloth, rest of bikini is sculpted
    Grievous - I think there might be some metal mixed with the Polystone but hard to tell without messing with it. It's top shelf and I'm NOT touching it

I've also sold several over the years (like Han Carb) so might be missing a few. I like the mixed media clothes and wish Cara Dune had them. It would've pushed me over the edge to purchase, I think.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by darth dennis View Post
    I'm looking at my 1/4 scale statues now and there are a few that have mixed media clothing (other than a cape):

Chewie - Bandolier is sculpted but bag is cloth
    Rogue One Death Trooper - No cloth undersuit, just a pleather pauldron
    Droids - To be fair, they did make R2 out of plastic
    Slave Leia - Skirt is the only part that is cloth, rest of bikini is sculpted
    Grievous - I think there might be some metal mixed with the Polystone but hard to tell without messing with it. It's top shelf and I'm NOT touching it

I've also sold several over the years (like Han Carb) so might be missing a few. I like the mixed media clothes and wish Cara Dune had them. It would've pushed me over the edge to purchase, I think.
    Yep, i'd be afraid to even dust the General. He appears to be very fragile! I would think they sculpted Dunes clothes because they are quite a form fitting outfit, fabric might be a bit puffy looking.
    Its a nice PF though and i'm glad it got made!
    Also, what made you sell your HiC PF? If its ok to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders March View Post
    Yep, i'd be afraid to even dust the General. He appears to be very fragile! I would think they sculpted Dunes clothes because they are quite a form fitting outfit, fabric might be a bit puffy looking.
    Its a nice PF though and i'm glad it got made!
    Also, what made you sell your HiC PF? If its ok to ask?
    Totally ok to ask. I've got a fixed amount of space and am constantly evaluating / upgrading my collection. I had the 1/6 scale HIC and then I built a life size and felt I could do without the PF. I always loved the piece but decided it was time to let it go.

This looks AWESOME! I have been considering going back and buying the Star Wars Hot Toys Han/Chewie on the secondary market but I?m thinking it makes more sense to save for this!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    30 (100%)