Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
17635356_10155261118612682_397030849875405470_o.jpg

Can't wait... :horror

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

Goodbye overpriced thanos hype. Hello magneto hype!

Sideshow better price this one at $1500.

$1500 or fail!

Since SSC priced the Thanos MAQ pretty much even with the aftermarket price of the XM Thanos, I think they'll do the same with Magneto. I think SSC will release a Magneto MAQ for around $3200.

Last edited:

Since SSC priced the Thanos MAQ pretty much even with the aftermarket price of the XM Thanos, I think they'll do the same with Magneto. I think SSC will release a Magneto MAQ for around $3200.

Chump change.

Ha ha, I said the same thing on another forum. It's their new after market XM price matching. I never thought we'd get to a time so quickly when XM statues are cheaper than Sideshow.

Ha ha, I said the same thing on another forum. It's their new after market XM price matching. I never thought we'd get to a time so quickly when XM statues are cheaper than Sideshow.

I thought of the same thing yesterday when I saw the price of the new premium premium statue release from ssc. should just call it XM price matching....lol.
Except without the superior quality and packaging...Time will tell I guess on quality.

You sir ... have won the "LoL" comment for the day hahaha! :mwaha

That's pretty cool, tho.

I like that they did that. Can't wait to see what they have cooking.

Back