Prop Accurate Vader ANH Lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought all three OT sabers from them and they are of the highest quality. You can't go wrong with Parks Sabers. You'll need to grind off the Microflash logo off the Vader saber though.

Are you looking to build one? Or get it pretty much all finished. If you want one all finished, then yeah Parks is great. Like Bmarz said you'll need to take the MPP logo plate off, but that's easy. Aren't the ones being made now made with holes in the pommel, for the chassis & sound boards? I think I got the last one off TCCS that was just the saber. I still haven't taken the logo plate off, I kinda like it on. Anyway, it's a well put together saber.
If you're looking to build one, you could look into a Hieland conversion, or get in on the run of MPP replicas RomanProps is working on. www.romanprops.com

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Are you looking to build one? Or get it pretty much all finished. If you want one all finished, then yeah Parks is great. Like Bmarz said you'll need to take the MPP logo plate off, but that's easy. Aren't the ones being made now made with holes in the pommel, for the chassis & sound boards? I think I got the last one off TCCS that was just the saber. I still haven't taken the logo plate off, I kinda like it on. Anyway, it's a well put together saber.
If you're looking to build one, you could look into a Hieland conversion, or get in on the run of MPP replicas RomanProps is working on. www.romanprops.com

I've got no problem with building one. I have a weathered Roman's Obi-Wan lightsaber. It's perfect- I didn't know he was doing an MPP replica.
Many thanks, DarthRusty. Based on how good his Obi-Wan lightsaber is, I think I'll go with him.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

I've got no problem with building one. I have a weathered Roman's Obi-Wan lightsaber. It's perfect- I didn't know he was doing an MPP replica.
Many thanks, DarthRusty. Based on how good his Obi-Wan lightsaber is, I think I'll go with him.

His GRAFLEX's are amazing as well :love

Back