Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers Black Ranger bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Instagram.
rangers1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PCS Power Rangers Black Ranger statue

Got your PM, Darth! :rock

Darn you!!! DARN YOU!!!!

Seriously though, I think I'm out on this one. Like I was saying in the other thread, I'll probably stick with White, Green and Red Life Size Busts and then a Megazord maquette (if we ever get one.)

I'd love to have ALL of the busts, but realistically, few people will be able to own AND display them appropriately. I am not one of those collectors. :lol I have a lot of display space. But....not that much space. :lol

They just unveiled these at Wonder Con - mini-busts. Not for me. They look good, especially DragonZord, but not for me.

Same here. You going for the whole team if they off?

Most likely if they do like two a year. I buy their Street Fighter busts too. If Sideshow does more DC and Marvel comic busts I may have to pass getting the whole team. I gotta get that new Hulk bust.

Most likely if they do like two a year. I buy their Street Fighter busts too. If Sideshow does more DC and Marvel comic busts I may have to pass getting the whole team. I gotta get that new Hulk bust.

That new Hulk looks like it's going to be drool worthy.

If the prices and discounts stay the same for the life size busts then if you pay in full for four busts you get the fifth for free.

Back