• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Closed) WTT - Have BvS Batman (Sniper) and Deadpool want CW figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowOfTheRoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks,

I have a Hot Toys BvS Batman with Sniper Rifle I would like to trade before listing on eBay. I also have a hot toys Hot Rod and Hot Toys Black Spidey, all have their shipper box and all accessories. I know I don't have any feedback on here but I have been a member for a couple of years and have bought/traded figures with several members here so if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Currently looking for:

CW Black Widow
CW Hawkeye
CW Falcon
Hellboy (I know this one is a stretch but I can hope lol)

**UPDATE**
I also have a Hot Toys Deadpool. No brown shipper but the figure is new and sealed. It's probably from the first batch. I had ordered 2, one for a friend who was going to reimburse me, but he now decided he will go with the NECA version so I need to get rid of it.

Thanks for looking :)

UPDATE 4/3/2017
Batman and Deadpool are gone.

Deals were made with Jlowrey93 and mojo customz. Thanks guys.

I do have another BvS Batman and Hot Toys Hot Rod listed on ebay. My username is shadowtheknight. If you're interested let me know and we can work something out :)

Attachments

• 0326171312b.jpg
    0326171312b.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 0326171312a.jpg
    0326171312a.jpg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 0326171312.jpg
    0326171312.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 93
Re: WTT - Have Hot Toys BvS Batman (Sniper)

bump.

will be listing on eBay soon if there's no interest.

Re: WTT - Have BvS Batman (Sniper) and Deadpool want CW figs

How does the trade work? So CW Black Widow for BvS Batman?

Re: WTT - Have BvS Batman (Sniper) and Deadpool want CW figs

I would say we would establish a price for each figure and then pay the difference.

Back