My 1st SW customs… need help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derrick_b

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys… I am starting a thread here on the suggestion that I received in another thread that I posted last night. I am a new member, & have questions about the 2 figures that I currently have on my work desk. It’s been years since I’ve worked or played with any 1/6 figures… so I am kind of at a loss as to what to work with because I don’t know what is out there. I was hoping to get some help.

The 2 figures that I am working on are a –

1. EPI V Bespin Han
2. And a AT-ST driver from ROTJ.

I am pretty much finished with Han. I just need a few bits & pieces to get everything to completely attach. I am currently using a MX02-A body as a base. It’s a decent KO… but it’s paler than HT ANH Han. So I am looking for an extra long neck extender that matches the ANH head tint… as well as maybe forearms & hand that would match. What’s nice about the body type that I have is that the arm can disassemble at either at the bicep or lower elbow. So there is a lot of custom ability there.

But I don’t know where to get these parts… & was wondering if anybody had them.

I put a bid in for a pair of leg extenders that went to the ANH boots that went to Han. Since those are the boots that I am using on my build. The ball joint looks like it will match the body that I am using… but I have been trying to find some information on how they work/attach to the body… but I haven’t found anything online. Do any of you know where I should look to education myself on this?

The AT-ST driver in some ways has been a lot easier to put together than Han… but I have been having problems finding a body that will take all the parts. I forget what head that I am using, but I think that I can plop it onto any body type & that it would pretty much take. But I am using the gloves, boots, & belt off the most recent release of Sideshow/Hot Toy’s TIE Fighter pilot to complete off the outfit. The problem that I have run into is that the arm/foot pegs that I have played with so far have been either been too large or small to fit. So I don’t know what body to use. I don’t care what color the main body is or even if it’s a “Franken” body because it will be cover by a jumpsuit… but can anybody give me & help as to what body that I can use to attach everything together?

1 (166).jpg
1 (167).jpg
1 (263).jpg
1 (264).jpg
1 (266).jpg

Thanks guys!

I can't recall, do those boots have a ball joint or do they have peg joints?

Well… I never had the body… so I can’t tell you… but the boots look like they have a large ball socket of some sort.

I just did a quick search… & I found images of both the AT-AT & TIE pilot bodies. I hope this kind of answers the question.

1 (267).jpg
1 (268).jpg

Like I said… I am still learning. I have never held the body/ies so… I have no idea how things work.

I am thinking of getting of getting an AT-AT body & just swapping out the chest pieces so that the head will fit. I just don’t want to go on a buying spree & get things that I don’t need.

Thanks man!

Back