Statue Prime 1 X-Men License ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was posted on Facebook.
facebook.jpg

If they are movie X-Men statues I'm not interested. If they are 1/4 or 1/3 comic, then I'm in for a few.

More competition would be a good thing, as long as it's 1/4 scale comic versions and the first offering is not another Wolverine. I'd like to see Cyclops, Juggernaut, Beast, Iceman and maybe Sinister before the inevitable Wolverine.

More competition would be a good thing, as long as it's 1/4 scale comic versions and the first offering is not another Wolverine. I'd like to see Cyclops, Juggernaut, Beast, Iceman and maybe Sinister before the inevitable Wolverine.

Agreed. I'm so tired of Wolverine.

I would love Storm, Rogue, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Juggernaut, Mystique.

spot on!

Has it been confirmed that the Jim Lee line is purely Batman?
Maybe they are going to do an artist's greatest hits so to speak and included X-Men and Batman.
Same with Bermejo

Agreed. I'm so tired of Wolverine.

I would love Storm, Rogue, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Juggernaut, Mystique.

If we are talking movie pieces then Wolverine is the only one that I'm interested. 1/3 Hugh Jackman please since no one else has given us a movie Wolverine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope it's not movie pieces and that it's 1/4th. Hoping for Gambit. 1/3 is just too big for my collection.

When I think about it there are some other characters that I would pick up from the movies like Professor X and Night Crawler. But Wolverine is way way way up at the top of the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A movie license for X-Men doesn't make much sense. Maybe Hugh Jackman, The Magnetos, Professor X. Cyclops and Storm would be a stretch when you think of popularity. That and they don't utilize movie adaptations of their comic costumes. They're all basically in flight suits and would make boring displays. Something like the avengers type movie characters I could see being made because they're current and have very specific costumes. X men costumes are mostly bland in contrast. I think this will be comic based and if that's the case I am both excited and scared. If its 90's or older I won't be able to say no and will end up spending a bunch of $. I would gladly replace some of the Sideshow pfs with new and well done Prime 1 statues. Either way comic or movie, I'm glad they're taking on the X-Men.

Looking at the 2099 spider man piece, this has my interest in a big way. Prime 1 does beautiful statues, and I've never found my perfect brown costume wolverine -- XM is like one piece a year for me that I can afford, and that one this year will be their Weapon X statue..

Back