About transplanting seamless arms from Dam bodies onto other Dam bodies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi you savvy Dam users. This one is for you.

For some kitbash projects, I need a normal body with seamless arms and double-joint neck.

I've seen the DAM SDU and Titans PMC bodies, which feature seamless arms but also joint-less sculpted rubber neck. Dam it...
I'd like to use the arms on other bodies, which I guess can only be Dam bodies. But which ones are compatible? Is this even possible? I own no Dam body, so I have to turn to you guys.

What do you say?

Regarding durability: what are your experiences with this rubber sleeves? Any way of keeping them from cracking? If you can't leave them in cool poses (to avoid cracks), what is the point of having 1/6 figures anyway? I don't play with dolls, I only pose them, admire them, then re-pose them. I need to leave figures in cool poses, which might imply sharply bent elbows.

Thanks!

Regards,
m.

A lot of arm joints are compatible. Rotate them forward and use a small philips screwdriver to remove them at the socket. See which ones work.

Back