Dark's Final Chapter 1/1 of Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! A few years back, I made a few mannequins if you remember. I've upgraded them over the years to look more like their movie counterpart. Jason was probably my least favorite, but with some new stuff I got recently..I think I can say he's now one of my favorites!! I have to get some epoxy for his right eye I repainted and new hands eventually to match the new skin tone.

0BxpXfZ.jpg

0883FEk.jpg

8o2Qvxh.jpg

Really good man. You are quite talented with the last few posts I've seen. Uh, one question, where can I get a room that size for all my stuff! That's a man kingdom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good man. You are quite talented with the last few posts I've seen. Uh, one question, where can I get a room that size for all my stuff! That's a man kingdom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't have that much room lol. I live upstairs for now with mom/sis below until I graduate PA school and hopefully make enough money to get my own place. I live in the most expensive place in the country (google it).

Here's an old video from a month ago or so if you wanna check out the "horror cave". It features the not so great Jason 1/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8XhS3yGtiE

Damn, that's both super creepy and awesome lol. You should consider making and selling them, I'd buy!

Damn, that's both super creepy and awesome lol. You should consider making and selling them, I'd buy!

It's pretty easy to do yourself!! Just buy an undermask and a hock from someone (looking at about $300-400), touch it up to your liking, buy a dickie's green olive shirt, weather it to your liking, same for the pants (dickies gray), stick it all on a mannequin and you're good to go! Just don't forget to buy hands and all that good ****! :p

I'll grab some pictures of Myers and Freddy in a few and post em here.

It's pretty easy to do yourself!! Just buy an undermask and a hock from someone (looking at about $300-400), touch it up to your liking, buy a dickie's green olive shirt, weather it to your liking, same for the pants (dickies gray), stick it all on a mannequin and you're good to go! Just don't forget to buy hands and all that good ****! :p

I'll grab some pictures of Myers and Freddy in a few and post em here.

I've got a Myers already but your Jason looks awesome! I found that it's a pain to track down a mannequin with proper hands and all.

bc3039daf157934ec1ecb855ca2b7687.jpg

Forgot to take a pic last night but here's an older pic with the old Jason mask... Will get a better shot tonight. Your myers looks great! Upgrade that tot2 mask!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bc3039daf157934ec1ecb855ca2b7687.jpg

Forgot to take a pic last night but here's an older pic with the old Jason mask... Will get a better shot tonight. Your myers looks great! Upgrade that tot2 mask!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you and that's awesome! Do you ever get creeped out in your game room? I used to at first but am used to it now.

Nahhh! I'm desensitized to everything. Nothing bothers me (hence the medical career). I will say, there's only one movie that always will give me goosebumps: The Stangers.

Back