Justice League - "Silver Bat" - Batman Action Figure speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Apparently there is going to be a third suit in this film?

justice-league-batman-character-poster-english-240297.jpg

We've got a slight adjustment on the BvS stock suit, then we've got the Tactical Batsuit and now this one?

The best thing about the suit in BvS was how closely they stuck to the roots of the comic suit. The further they move away from that, the more it sucks. Don't like the new 52 kneepads, don't like the duct tape wrapped around the gauntlets, and the silver bat is a gots-to-go situation. LOL

It's still better than the Night Owl suit. :lol

Even when I was a kid I knew the multitudes of variants of the batman suit toys sucked from the film and always sought out trying to get the closest to screen accurate-which was hard in the Kenner batman/return days, and this is pretty much that but on the screen.
Doesn't bode well for the film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just wait for the yellow "water" version *kappa*. Still got action figure of that Bats.

I'll just wait for the yellow "water" version *kappa*. Still got action figure of that Bats.

I remember getting the arctic version batman from returns as a birthday gift & i knew it was a piece of crap.
I'd grown up reading batman comics and even at 9 I knew this was just taking the piss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just for the poster. Look at film stills it's still black

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks like the standard suit with the bat highlighted just for the poster.

Or maybe the batsuit's updated with a one-off giant batarang emblem and this photo was taken after it was already used.

The best thing about the suit in BvS was how closely they stuck to the roots of the comic suit. The further they move away from that, the more it sucks. Don't like the new 52 kneepads, don't like the duct tape wrapped around the gauntlets, and the silver bat is a gots-to-go situation. LOL

It's still better than the Night Owl suit. :lol

agree every word.

How about a suit as close to Batman Hush as possible. There would be a worthwhile variant.

Looks like the standard suit with the bat highlighted just for the poster.
Or maybe the batsuit's updated with a one-off giant batarang emblem and this photo was taken after it was already used.

That's what I'm thinking.

They highlighted the lightning bolt on Flash's costume:

c7o9w1kvyaefpgi-1.jpg

And Aquaman's logo:

C7naFfQVYAAoEKa.jpg

It's probably just a gimmick for the poster set. Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Supes' posters will likely follow suit.

Flash is kind of meh. But i dig Aquaman most and well, the rest of the League. I will use Bat from SS, Sup from BvS so that's just three more to go and JL will be complete.

Don't forget cyborg, I will use as Batman, I want solo wonder woman, JL Superman in case the do a heat head, JL flash, hope to see Aquaman solo outfit before picking up his figure

Back