SONY presents SILVER SABLE and THE BLACK CAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNIKT1950

Super Freak
Reaction score
svo2om.jpg

https://www.superherohype.com/news/393521-silver-sable-black-cat-movie#/slide/1

I looooooove Silver Sable. Always dug the idea of giving her a feature and with Black Cat as a co-star this is something that immediately got me interested.

I nominate Jessica Biel for Silver Sable.

25a461c.jpg

Glad SONY's going forward with this.

If this has not been confirmed a thread title change seems in order. Misleading as written.

Avi arad is really scraping at the barrel to try and revive a dead franchise that he killed. The man should let it the hell go.

So let me guess. Your going to make a black cat movie (a character that not a lot of people know about) kinda like the crappy catwoman and have no Spider-Man ? Pshhh yea ok. Good freaking luck.

Can wait for aunt may, the daily bugle , tombstone, and so many other Spider-Man supporting character spin offs. Good job Sony . Way to green light financial suicide. Stick to making PlayStations.

Avi arad is really scraping at the barrel to try and revive a dead franchise that he killed. The man should let it the hell go.

So let me guess. Your going to make a black cat movie (a character that not a lot of people know about) kinda like the crappy catwoman and have no Spider-Man ? Pshhh yea ok. Good freaking luck.

Can wait for aunt may, the daily bugle , tombstone, and so many other Spider-Man supporting character spin offs. Good job Sony . Way to green light financial suicide. Stick to making PlayStations.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that a film penned by Westworld's Lisa Nolan Joy and Chris Yost is going to suck.

Also, SONY can very well feature Spidey in this. They still co-own the character.

As far as I'm concerned anything Marvel being done outside of Feige's reach is a breath of fresh air.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that a film penned by Westworld's Lisa Nolan Joy and Chris Yost is going to suck.

Also, SONY can very well feature Spidey in this. They still co-own the character.

As far as I'm concerned anything Marvel being done outside of Feige's reach is a breath of fresh air.

Did Mickey Mouse steal your childhood or somthing. We haven't seen homecoming yet it could be great. Having a movie written by a good writer does not mean it will gain success. This movie is a money grab, it is made with no love behind it, no established universe.
Again having a second Spider-Man in another universe while Disney is doing its own thing with the character will confuse people.

This is so friggin' left field. I think there's a big reason why this is being released by Sony and not directly part of the MCU.
I'll wait for a trilogy and a reboot to happen before it gets good. :lol

But all joking aside, Homecoming does look pretty good.

Hilarious assumptions.

What else is it? Why make Spider-Man character movies that don't work without Spider-Man . A Spider-Man movie featuring black cat is good but a movie with just black cat?

Might as well make a catwoman movie with no Batman . Oops.

It's just the heads at Sony being stupid and scrambling to get a franchise since they don't have one.

The beginning of the end for superhero movies? Has to happen sometime. This seems like a major stretch.

Back