Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For fellow Gremlins fans such as myself, these are absolute must-buys! Trick or Treat Studios are releasing 1:1 scale replica puppet props of Stripe and a generic gremlin. Both are up for pre-order now and each cost $200. Russ Lukich really knocked it out of the park with these.

Stripe - https://www.trickortreatstudios.com/gremlins-evil-stripe-puppet-prop.html

gremlins_evil_stripe_puppet_prop_2.png

Evil Gremlin - https://www.trickortreatstudios.com/gremlins-evil-gremlin-puppet-prop.html

gremlins_evil_puppet_prop_1_1.png

They look great, but after seeing the difference between their Gizmo promo pictures and the actual production pieces - I'm a bit worried. They do both look incredible here, though.

They look great, but after seeing the difference between their Gizmo promo pictures and the actual production pieces - I'm a bit worried. They do both look incredible here, though.

That's part of the reason I'm going for the regular. I want less to worry about, especially if Stripe's mohawk is just glued on.

As far as quality is concerned, the real big problem with the Mogwai puppets was the hair. It was often glued on the wrong way, especially with Gizmo. Some Gizmos had the hair glued onto the chin, as opposed to underneath the chin as it should have been. Since Stripe is the only gremlin with hair, I'm guessing that he will be the only one with anything to watch for in terms of quality. However, I will still wait to see actual pictures of the production copies before I buy them. :)

I'm going to wait for pics too but both me and my brother are really stoked for both. Incredible these are actually being made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Incredible these are actually being made.

Very true. Aside from the Sacha Feiner Gremlins, I don't think I've ever seen Gremlins replicas come this close to the actual screen-used puppets. I can only say that Russ is a VERY talented artist who should be working for a movie prop studio. :)

they look great. The ears are bit larger than they should be. It looks like they are poseable so I will be able to collapse them a bit.

I'm going to get Stripe, maybe the regular Gremlin too.

So excited for these. Waiting for BBTS to get their allotment posted and I'll order from them. Definitely picking up Stripe. I have the NECA brown gremlin and the two will display well together.

I just read the pictures of these Gremlins were early photos. And the ears have been corrected to the accurate size.

I'm personally happy with how the ears look in the pictures, but as long as they're accurate everything's OK.

Anyone know what these are made of? Wish there were more close up pics. The eyes look good from what I can tell but for $200 I guess there's little chance they could be made of glass or acrylic. Particularly want to see a shot of the 'hole in the back' for puppeteering. I might have preferred a replica that doesn't function as a puppet.

Anyone know what these are made of? Wish there were more close up pics. The eyes look good from what I can tell but for $200 I guess there's little chance they could be made of glass or acrylic. Particularly want to see a shot of the 'hole in the back' for puppeteering. I might have preferred a replica that doesn't function as a puppet.

It's all speculation at this point. My guess is that these will be made of latex with foam filling.

It's all speculation at this point. My guess is that these will be made of latex with foam filling.

Bingo. Not unlike NECA's large scale offerings. Which isn't comforting... That price tag has me holding off, that's for sure.

Placed my pre order for Stripe and the Regular guy at BBTS. I'd rather give them greater business than TOTS with their no returns policy.

So after I get these guys I'll have 2 life size from the new batch, 2 life size from the first film and one life size medicom Gizmo. I think I'm all say with gremlins after this purchase.

Back