Sarah Michelle Gellar to Attend Star Wars Celebration!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go we have to meet finally, chap!

UT.....guess who just got the green light to go. :D

I'm going to talk it over with the misses again this weekend, but she's on board. :rock

Not a guarantee that I'm going, but things are looking good.

I DEFINITELY want to meet up though. I'm not really a huge Star Wars fan - so I won't share the same level of enthusiasm as some - and to be honest, I'm going for SMG - but I'd definitely like to meet some of you guys.

And Eli, I've thought it over after talking with you and I've decided....

I am indeed the #1 Buffy fan. And you will be the #2 Buffy fan.

The tribe has spoken. :lecture

:lol

What was SMG like upclose?

She was the Slayer!!

But seriously, she seemed appreciative of her fans. I got to talk with her for maybe a 30 seconds to 1 minute. Not long, but man, I was so thankful. I got a photo with her and then her autograph.

This show meant (and still means) so much to me, so to get to meet Buffy herself was like a dream come true. I basically arrived in Orlando Saturday morning (around 1 AMish). Spent the day at Celebration, met some board members and made some new friends. Then flew out at 6 AM Sunday morning.

I came. I saw. I conquered. :rock

I haven't had that much fun in soooooo long.

It was so great to finally meet you Chap, and see what a TRUE #1 Buffy fan is like. :lecture :rock

Bro, it was awesome meeting you too. We're going to make this a tradition. There will be more in our future!!! :rock

And I'm very appreciative that you now see that I'm the #1 Buffy fan, and not Eli. For so long, I knew it, in my heart of hearts. And to be able to have others see what I have for all of those years is liberating. :rock

(There's an inside joke going on for those who don't get what UT and I are talking about. I swear I'm not a pompous **** like I sound. :lol)

Super-jealous...I could have gone but didn't know about SMG until much too late in the game. I'm primarily a SW fan but SMG would have put me over the line to go.

Congrats on meeting UT, too. He doesn't know I know him, but I do. Excellent person. :wink1:

freaks.jpg

Back