My Batman Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo bro! Do you even Batman? :lol
Very cool room, thanks for sharing. The only suggestion I can make is, if you do an update video, have a Bat flick paying on your screen. Don't let that area go to waste. :duff

HAAAA Niltuck that is a good suggestion. If you like sub to my channel, and hopefully if people like the video then ill do an update, just for the likes. Cheers texasfinest :]

What, no Batman Pillow Cases?!!, Weak!! :horror
Just kidding, really nice collection! You have a few statues that I wish I could have right now. :pray:

Is it the joker oh killer croc? both are DC Collectibles. Killer croc is very cheap, and the joker one is no longer being made, sadly.

I like the second half of the video more than the beginning (more statues/figures shown then). Nice collection! My one suggestion is to spend a little money at Walmart to get the posters you like framed. Doesn't have to be a high end poster frame, but I think it would kick the look of your room up a notch.

Just pick which figure/statue you love the most, and then build from there.
You will be spoilt for choice, Batman is a very choosy hobby, you could collect forever!

Hey guys. I will be doing a new video very soon. Its going to focus on an item that is very special to me. I think you all are gonna be fascinated by it. Its also an item that you cant buy anywhere, not even shops.

Back