What are the chances of a SH Figuarts Jack Sparrow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely be in for a Figuarts Jack Sparrow. A whole line of SHF POTC figures would be great.

At least there's the Diamond Select Dead Men Tell No Tales figures coming up.

I'd love to see a figuarts davy and Salazar from the new film. Also skeleton jack would be pretty great

The odds seem pretty good. Disney and Figuarts already have a working agreement with all the Marvel ones they've released. Wouldn't be a stretch for them to make a Jack.

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I personally don't see them doing anything past Jack if they decide to go with the POTC license. I don't collect SH Figuarts, but I'd love a Davy Jones. :rock

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I personally don't see them doing anything past Jack if they decide to go with the POTC license. I don't collect SH Figuarts, but I'd love a Davy Jones. :rock

No, I think you're right. I'd love a Barbossa myself, but I'd be shocked if they made one.

<br /><br />
tArWlTQ.jpg
VtMvH1x.jpg
JXDOyMz.jpg
<br />

awesome. I really, really want a Salazar though, that design is too awesome to pass up

Nice looking figure but I actually like the Diamond Select more. This one's neck is too long.

Nice looking figure but I actually like the Diamond Select more. This one's neck is too long.
Looking at the diamond select official pics the face also looks to use some kind of digital printing, but that could be just for the prototype

Back