What's Up with Monkey Depot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone created an account with MonkeyDepot.com recently? I just tried to register for an account there. After typing my e-mail and password twice, I clicked the "continue" button and was redirected back to the login page. I then typed in the e-mail and password that I registered with, and it didn't recognize either of them. I also haven't receive any e-mail notifications to confirm my account (if they require such a thing).

Any info would be appreciated. :)

I usually checkout as a guest. I think I've created an account with them before but it was a couple years ago. Sounds like they may be having some site issues.

I have an acct with them but usually just checkout as a guest only time I checkout with my acct is if it's a big ticket item or a pre-order.

Thanks for the info guys. :) I just ordered from them as a guest. I had to have my item shipped through FedEx, so hopefully it won't get stolen.

Well my package from Monkey Depot finally arrived last Sunday. I'm very happy with my transaction from Monkey Depot themselves, and with my item. FedEx originally had the package scheduled for delivery on March 28 but it was delayed for no given reason. Can't say I'm happy with FedEx's shipping speed but I was lucky that the package arrived without any huge dents in the shipping box. :lol

The last thing I ordered from them never arrived. When I enquired about it I didn't like their response, personally I won't be using them again.

Monkey Depot is great. I've been ordering from them for over a decade. They always are responsive. I've had wrong items sent and they've fixed the problems and they have always given me first class customer support. They are a great company.

Yep, always been happy with them and only time I had an issue (they sent the wrong shirt) they refunded my money and let me keep the shirt.

My last package never arrived. I emailed them but I still haven't got a reply.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got a reply last night just saying that my package was shipped and that's that. The fact that's its gone missing is tough luck.

Should have a tracking, did you check it?

I clicked the no tracking / no insurance option like an idiot. Lesson learned by me...although I'm still hoping it turns up.
I'll try and follow it up with my post office depot and see if they can help.

Last edited:
I clicked the no tracking / no insurance option like an idiot. Lesson learned by me...although I'm still hoping it turns up.
I'll try and follow it up with my post office depot and see if they can help.

I don't know why but all my stuff takes nearly twice as long to come over to the UK from MD rather than TA, it always arrives so it's more than likely on it's way.

I don't know why but all my stuff takes nearly twice as long to come over to the UK from MD rather than TA, it always arrives so it's more than likely on it's way.

They shipped it March 24th so it's just coming up to 3 weeks. It's a long shot now but fingers crossed.

My package arrived! It's been over a month. It had travelled the world as there was no Country named on the address label but it got to me eventually.

My package arrived! It's been over a month. It had travelled the world as there was no Country named on the address label but it got to me eventually.

Good to know. I buy from them from time to time with no problems. Might want to contact them, might be a problem with packages that don't have tracking, country definitely should have been on address. Of course I'm sure you'll always get tracking from now on. :lol

I thought it would come...just takes time from the post office MD use to the UK for some reason.

Back