Wolf King Vagabond 1/6 series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Figured I would make a thread since it appears Wolf King is taking the line further. I thought this would be the appropriate section since the Anime section kinda fills in for Manga as well.

I've got both Musashi and Kojiro, and I can't believe they're doing Baiken as well.

Miyamoto Musashi

N6zkpG1.jpg

CzQ5yeZ.jpg

Fwj7ZmH.jpg

1z5uK4v.jpg

Sasaki Kojiro

FKddi7f.jpg

WRNxD1m.jpg

ml4nTJi.jpg

MFtvU5X.jpg

Shishido Baiken

1auxtRw.jpg

RZQHP4g.jpg

llMdpPz.jpg

Rli1tnp.jpg

Gi7mPG7.jpg

wLiktOc.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I saw baiken up for pre order and am tempted.....how are these wolf King figures? Do they look like the promos? I love vagabond and musashi in general I just passed on these cause I thought they wouldn't be so great in hand (I guess cause they're so affordable?)

They're exactly as billed and look just like the press shots. The body on Musashi was pretty flimsy and cheap, but they improved with Sasaki.

My only real complaint is the tied Hakama pants, since you need to undo them to put the Katanas in them.

I hope they do the Yoshioka brothers and Ito Ittosai.

If you're a fan in any capacity, I recommend getting them. They're cheaply priced and if the line continues, it's only going to get harder to get the older figures.

EDIT: The Katanas and Wakizashis they come with are metal, I just wish the handles and tsubas were prettied up, if that's the right word. The handles are also square for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Sweet, thanks for the info....may need to grab these while I can. Do you have the old Asmus musashi? I missed that but I think it looks great too, would love to have that also

Nah I only got into Vagabond last year unfortunately. I would of jumped on the Kai Studio Musashis too.

It's definitely my favorite manga....I wait for the viz big releases...impatiently. If you dig musashi I'd suggest reading "The Lone Samurai" if you haven't read it already that is. Great book about the life of musashi

I got the Five Rings (only read some) and Musashi by Yoshikawa I got for Christmas from my wife. I've been meaning to pick of Musashi's Dokkodo "The way of walking alone."

After reading Vagabond after Berserk, they're both my two favorites. I don't want to pick one over the other :lol

Oh yeah the book of five rings is an interesting read. I'll check out musashi by yoshikawa, the lone samurai details all his duels and life in general. Ah yes, berserk or vagabond haha like picking your favorite kid. To me vagabond has so many insightful meanings and things that just resonate with me. I never get bored reading it, this and blade of the immortal my two favorites, with berserk a close third and jojo

I'll need to look into that one.

The Musashi novel is really big, I think 1,000 pages. Like Vagabond it's his entire life more or less. It's what the Manga was based on.

Blade of the Immortal is good? I had picked up some of the volumes for it but never got around to reading it.

Yeah I like blade of the immortal a lot....not the anime though, it's terrible. Samura has a great art style

Love Vagabond. Not sure how I feel about the hair on these, but the price is great.

Definitely check out Blade of the Immortal. I would say that Berserk, Vagabond, and Battle Angel Alita are as good as manga get.

Hmmm tempted...I put a musashi together some years back but I've never been pleased with him...thank you for the link

Switched the body out of Musashi for the Sasaki body since it's much more sturdier and has stronger wrist joints. You can't tell the difference with the clothes on. The molds were the same.

I apologize, it didn't look blurry on my phone.

RzUC0ow.jpg

I also redid the Hakama pants ties the best I could because out of the box, they're a mess and not even close to accurate to how they're supposed to be tied.

Shishido Baiken should be out any time now.

They really improved on Sasaki over Musashi. I hope they do a hair down version of Musashi if they continue the line.

Is it true that Inoue is done with Vagabond now having not released a chapter since 2015? That really sucks if he packed it in just like that but tbh I wasn't really sure where he was going with the story.

Is it true that Inoue is done with Vagabond now having not released a chapter since 2015? That really sucks if he packed it in just like that but tbh I wasn't really sure where he was going with the story.

Has it really been that long and if true that is truly disappointing

Back