1/6 - FigureMasters - Mystique

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evenflow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems like they are trying to produce one as well. They also mention possibly going out of business.

IMG_7746.JPG

Well that has a higher chance of happening with threads like this being made. Was hoping no one would post this on here...

Seriously? They posted it on Facebook. They really can't be that concerned and me posting it here does not make it worse.

I think what they said is tongue in cheek. More or less implying that the big boys are going to put them out of business because they are releasing figures like this for a fraction of the cost.

They're just sayin' that most of their artists are leavin' to other bootleg/unlicensed companies.
It's a pretty simple and realistic situation, not much they can do about it.

A Romjin Mystique would make more sense but presumably these guys pick their characters some time before they announce them and don't necessarily discuss with each other what they're planning to produce. Don't we also have another Quicksilver coming out soon too?

They do need to be released a reasonable time period apart really to allow interest to build up again. Who knows what releasr schedule either one is on in the current climate.

As for the artists, Figuremasters just needs invest in some new talent! Easier said than done i guess, since they seem primarily collectors who decided to make a bit of money with a small business based on their hobby. More power to them I say!

A Romjin Mystique would make more sense but presumably these guys pick their characters some time before they announce them and don't necessarily discuss with each other what they're planning to produce. Don't we also have another Quicksilver coming out soon too?

They do need to be released a reasonable time period apart really to allow interest to build up again. Who knows what releasr schedule either one is on in the current climate.

As for the artists, Figuremasters just needs invest in some new talent! Easier said than done i guess, since they seem primarily collectors who decided to make a bit of money with a small business based on their hobby. More power to them I say!

The other Quicksilver is from CGL, not Toys Era.

I think it would help if they at least managed to get their second figure released. They were one of the earliest companies to show X-Men offerings and still only have Magneto on the market.

I think it would help if they at least managed to get their second figure released. They were one of the earliest companies to show X-Men offerings and still only have Magneto on the market.
Probably because they don't do preorders and most stores doesn't want to sell their figures.

Probably because they don't do preorders and most stores doesn't want to sell their figures.

Do you mean they don't do direct pre-orders? I've had a pre-order at OSK for Xavier just about since it was first revealed.

What happened to the FM Beast thread? Did it get deleted? Wanted to post that they are doing real fur. Wonder if this thread will be deleted too.

There was a beast thread? They are doing all the figures I wanted, especially Beast, but I am concerned about their delivery. They say they have professor X all boxed up but just haven't got around to distributing him? Then they have Storm and that's going to come out first? Meanwhile, neither one has appeared yet and suddenly beast and mystique are on the table. I don't know, I hope they do them all. Honestly I don't care for a Lawrence Mystique at all.

I thought there was a beast thread. Could be wrong, but I couldn't find where it was first posted that they were doing him. I know I saw the pictures here somewhere.

There is a Beast thread on FM's FB page. It's Grammer's portrayal. What has me concerned is Fam's statement about not doing pre-orders. If that's the case, what about the po i paid OSK for 7 months ago?

Back