Statue PCS Shadaloo Cammy - 1/4 Mixed Media

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatchumby

Pizza Beast.
CF Supporter
Reaction score
2UvnEb8.jpg

Shadaloo Cammy
1/4 scale mixed media
Pre-order 4/3/17

When it comes to alternate costumes for fighting games Capcom makes a lot of bad designs...

...this isn't one of them.

PCS is planning on having her at WonderCon so I'll definitely stop by to check her out (perhaps find out how the heck those pauldrons manage to stay on her shoulders :) ).

Perfect! Thanks for the behind shot Rage (was wondering where that second pigtail hiding). Gonna' jump on this when it goes up. I suspect the PO will go down like the one for Poison.

This EX is bad! Why? Her own hand is covering her up like she knows she is naked. And you know you can't see her behind cause of her cape. Reg so HOT!!

most of the love from pcs is on the other forum, most pcs threads don't get many comments here ;p

most of the love from pcs is on the other forum, most pcs threads don't get many comments here ;p

I don't visit the "other forum" that much anymore, however there's no denying that Jerry and the PCS team make some amazing stuff; bringing those items to light over here and chatting about them is great.

Last edited:
Back