Limit of One Per Person

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoGS

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Freaks. I was wondering if anyone knows of a successful way to go about getting more than one "limit of one per person" figure from SS (other than the obvious pay a friend to buy it for you).

In a perfect world I'd like to use my own debit/CC's and have both shipped to my home.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys. Hopefully it'll be as easy as using a separate card.

If anyone else has a method that's been successful please let me know! (Not a reseller or anything, sometimes I just find it nice to have a MISB collectible)

I would have a girlfriend or someone do it. The only ones i have heard doing it succesfully had someone else do it. Different name, address and card or SSC will cancel the order.

I would have a girlfriend or someone do it. The only ones i have heard doing it succesfully had someone else do it. Different name, address and card or SSC will cancel the order.

Gotcha. So pretty much gotta go the whole 9 then... Appreciate the info!

It must be different shipping address. If you use your wife's card and the same billing & shipping address, ss will still cancel the 2nd order.

...this hobby while a costly one, is quiet and unostentatious and not sensational.

Back