TLE industry Quaromek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han Solo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone came across this figurine before? They mainly does resin robotic figurine.

IMG_0876.jpgIMG_0880.JPGIMG_0879.JPGIMG_0878.jpg

I finally received my Quaromek. It is awesome. The colour can be custom but I chose a simpler colour as I prefer it to be more "realistic" and less toy like. It took around 4 weeks for fabrication and custom paint job. The people there are very nice and they update me the progress on a weekly basis.

This mech is around 30cm x 30cm, weighing at around 3kg. It is really solid and well built.

Its is very different from Hot Toys and ThreeA. This is a very raw and rugged robot which I like. Feels like a its made from a small group of very dedicated builders from a start up. And a lot work goes into just one figure. I have bought from hot toys and ThreeA and this company brings a different vibe.

You can visit their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/tleindustry/?ref=br_tf

This is taken on my desk top
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

This is my display cabinet.
FullSizeRender 5.jpg

They also have a videos on youtube to showcase their work and this is one of them.

Back