Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow looks great.

Attachments

• boba2s.jpg
    boba2s.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,154
  • boba3.jpg
    boba3.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,127
  • boba1s.jpg
    boba1s.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Re: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

That's just the current Boba Fett ESB Premium Format that's been out for a while, I'm pretty sure.

The color (in the pic anyway) is different (the visor maybe but the rocket and rangefinder for sure) from the Empire version. It's the PF ROTJ Fett.

That's just the current Boba Fett ESB Premium Format that's been out for a while, I'm pretty sure.

From their Facebook

We've got our New Boba Fett Premium Format(TM) Figure, The Leatherface Premium Art Print, a Heath Ledger Joker Premium Format Unboxing AND Giveaway...and...of course...the full video reveal of the Thanos Maquette!

'Nuff Said ;)

Read the actual post

We've got our New Boba Fett Premium Format(TM) Figure, The Leatherface Premium Art Print, a Heath Ledger Joker Premium Format Unboxing AND Giveaway...and...of course...the full video reveal of the Thanos Maquette!

None of those things are new. They are just showing some things they currently have for sale (Or in a giveaway like the Leatherface print) before showing the new Thanos piece. They probably just used the Hot Toys 1/4 Boba pic on accident.

I kinda see what you are saying about the post... however you are saying it's not new but the post says "New Boba Fett"

The shape of the helmet is the Sideshow PF Fett and not the Hot Toys. The pic has a shorter range finder which is also a difference from the Hot Toys. Looking at the pic closer the peg that holds the ROTJ coloured cape is a similar peg that's on my PF Boba.. The Hot Toys uses a different peg.

Read the actual post

None of those things are new. They are just showing some things they currently have for sale (Or in a giveaway like the Leatherface print) before showing the new Thanos piece. They probably just used the Hot Toys 1/4 Boba pic on accident.

The fact that they capitalized NEW, sounds like there is a new one coming out.

they should make a new vader (anh or rotj, the IS one has esb down pat :p) that's in a sensible pose with a sensible base.

It's definitely ROTJ Fett. The color scheme and color of the arrows above the visor give it away. Maybe the base is the smaller sail barge. EX could be his EE-3 cut in half.

I agree. I tried to line up my Boba PF helmet to try and get the same picture. I can't get the same angle of the rocket by turning the helmet relative to the shoulders like it shows on the sneak peak. It will be a new pose and I think the sail barge rifle drawn or when he's firing his cable at Luke could be a possibility..

It's definitely ROTJ Fett. The color scheme and color of the arrows above the visor give it away. Maybe the base is the smaller sail barge. EX could be his EE-3 cut in half.

Sure looks like a new Boba Fett. The paint job on the helmet is ROTJ themed and the flight suit is different from any Hot Toys figure we've seen and different obviously from the current ESB pf.

My money is on the same pose as the ESB Fett with a different ROTJ themed base.

The last Bob a isn't on their site anymore either. My guess is like many have said, it's a variant... maybe even minor change out changes?

If it's a 1/4 jedi version I would imagine interest would be fairly limited to very hard core fett fans.

Please be full sculpt :pray:

..would be a shame.. thinking of all the other characters they could have done.. yet its another Boba.. that leaves us with 4 x 1/4 scale options for this character that looks exactly with the same outifit but 2 different color scheme ...

Back