Zenpunk : Barlowe's Hell - BARON FARAII open order ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Official video starting :Zenpunk Barlowe's Hell !!

The product description of Baron Faraii of Barlowe’s Hell

1)Faraii's material is not the PVC for the traditional 1:6 action figures body, It is a new type of resin material that as strong as PVC, but the production shrinkage ratio much smaller than PVC, restore the details to achieve the best statue level. And there is no mold line.That all can be more perfect to restore the prototype details of Simon Lee. But to achieve such a perfect mass production, the cost of materials and processes will be very high.

2)Faraii is 18 inches tall new sculpture research and development Body, And because the theme and modeling problems can not be used two times, It is completely different from the traditional 1:6 action figures that can use the body many times on different products.

3)From the uniqueness of the theme artistic value, Barlowe's hell combine two contemporary dark art representative figure ——Wayne Barlowe and Simon Lee, Took two years to create.

It was the first time that Mr. Wayne Barlowe had turned his Inferno painting into a statue;

It was the first time Simon Lee made the action statue;

It was the first time the two masters of the Dark Arts Co sculpture products.

Barlowe's hell, the art collection value and the classic degree of self-evident.

4) Regardless of subject matter, artistic value, craft, material, size and visual effects, Faraii more closer to the statue of the product, rather than a 12 inch action figure. The research and development costs and the difficulty is much higher than the ordinary 12 inch action figures and statues, He is a new category, More suitable be called " action statue" rather than " action figure ", just the scale is 1:6,Nothing more.

We do not follow the inherent product concept,it is a new way to go. Just use the best technology and materials to complete the work for true fans. Because we do not fully explain,make everyone misread the work,so sorry!

——Zenpunk team

Zenpunk : Barlowe's Hell - BARON FARAII open order

" Simon is not only a great guy, but he is probably one of the most gifted sculptors alive now. I respect him, admire his work, his creativity and his amazing sculpting talent.I can’t think of a better person to be involved."——Wayne Barlowe,

“I remember the first time seeing a copy of Wayne's book a Brushfire in a bookstore.
I was immediately hooked.I was amazed by the world building, the interesting design and the unique vision, you know, put in front of readers. It was both hellish and fantastic!"
——Simon Lee

121517xoocr8328ucygm88.jpg

Two Dark Art Masters.
Two years.
One brilliant figure!

BARLOWE'S HELL
BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

The First Son from Hell
By the two Dark Art Masters of the East and the West

121518hoqjohnurrpjopez.jpg

“BARON FARAII is, next to the main character, my second favorite demon from my novel, God's Demon.He is a major player in the saga.We meet him as a charismatic, wandering swordsman, entering the demon Lord Sargatanas’ court and enlisted as an important and trusted general. Unfortunately,FARAII becomes a puppet of the Prince Regent of Hell, Beelzebub, and he descends into a figure of even greater Darkness in a world already dark.

Is he a badass?

Yes,in every way a true badass!!!"

——Wayne Barlowe

121519d29ad9ivejedvty9.jpg

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Expected to Ship Nov 2017 - Jan 2018
License Wayne Barlowe
Scale Art Scale 1/6
Manufacturer Zenpunk Collectibles
Product Size 18" H (457.2 mm) x 8.3" W (210mm) x 5.1" L (130mm)*
Product Weight 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)*
Dimensional Weight TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight TBD

Artists:

Wayne Barlowe (Design)
Simon Lee (Sculpt)
The Zenpunk Design and Development Team

The Fallen General version
Subscription Edition

Extra gift——Badass Collection equipment

——Cruel Head Simon Lee Creation Version
——Order price $499
——Retail price $549

The General+The Dark-Fire Nomad Classic Edition
Subscription Edition

Extra gift——Badass Sword Master Collection equipment

——Cruel Head Simon Lee Creation Version
——Salamandrine Bone Tomahawk Blood Damage Version
——Sword Master Hands
——Order price $699
——Retail price $769
——Limited:800

- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

121520xmimq7zm6i854m8q.jpg

121520la1nn975qtpvng7q.jpg

152021r2qxnizmd6u7qnq2.jpg

121521crr9r33d1pd2uzyl.jpg

152021u4pys2by4lyizo8b.jpg

121523ji3hwrzccrvzwcju.jpg

121523m6wds5vddam5uauu.jpg

121524l111d41w1ugr4c4l.jpg

121525o73yhvyl753tryze.jpg

121526zvv1nvv21wvastpn.jpg

121526bn7yjqvmmntsjnyj.jpg

121527m00p3p35p0n9z53d.jpg

121528fc4s70aiaacqcu4a.jpg

121529ztjxdhxrakzxkwd0.jpg

121530zjeckkm5udjnqljc.jpg

121531voo322eefdbb3xe1.jpg

121531ceqdddhqh2i26dhd.jpg

121532i0pujj7uliaeiuuu.jpg

121533dbvs8ev5vi8jevyo.jpg

121534qica6ihnss61616y.jpg

121534kxx1112zbprtbktq.jpg

121535fcpco5eqogvoockm.jpg

121536e5iro5m1r15riip5.jpg

121537rzduzkrjkooomx7o.jpg

121538goc88khz3f3gu084.jpg

121539c6zdrc3vpupdsvuu.jpg

121539l73bg0ucbmgm6vd6.jpg

121540twgfwql0xwmw5s5p.jpg

121541qbvb471u9jaf7ike.jpg

Man, I have been watching this company for some time in anticipation for this figure.....but $600! I'm not sure now, looks really awesome though

No way in hell would I spend that kind of money. These kind of releases are a bane on the hobby. If this line would happen to be successful it could lead to a whole new pricing structure. I can't see this line taking off.

No way in hell would I spend that kind of money. These kind of releases are a bane on the hobby. If this line would happen to be successful it could lead to a whole new pricing structure. I can't see this line taking off.

Yeah, these prices are ridiculous, I feel like $375ish would have been a more palatable price point

I can't either, considering it costs between $600-800 depending on which version you get. It's impressive, but not THAT impressive. I guess it could be looked upon as a "custom" figure of sorts.

I know we like pictures, but that was too many.:google

Never considered getting this figure, but was interested to see what would come of it. If it would even happen or fade into the netherworld of forgotten figures. Even if I ever got the notion of adding this to the collection the price tag convinces me otherwise.

When you consider it's actually an 18 inch figure (even though it's technically 1/6th scale) the price makes a little more sense, and seems somewhat comparable to 1/4 scale Hot Toys figures.

Also it looks like there might be light up features in the torso and base? I wish the photos and description were clearer about those things though.

Amazing looking, unique figure.

Post it in Customs and it gets rave reviews. Post it in general "what is this crap?"

Love it.

I love it, I've loved it since it was teased forever ago. I just wish it wasn't $800. I thought about the fact that it's 18" and has light up features but the cost still is way too high

The level of detail and design on this guys is amazing. Wish the price wasn't that high tho.

Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's a scam.

Oh, I can buy it definitely! But sorry, a piece of plastic at that price IS a scam! Now if you are ready to buy it at that price, by all means, do so, but you're just playing along the trend of high prices and as long as anyone keeps playing along, there's no need for them to stop increasing prices. It's just that at some point, you have to put clear limits and make them understand.

This reminds me of Dark crown toys . And I thought they were expensive . Very interesting . I'd like to see where this goes .

Back