Statue Unofficial - 10inch Overwatch Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xerowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

I didn't see a thread on this so I figured I would make one. I currently own the Reaper Deathblossom statue and the D.Va just came in yesterday. They are both really awesome for $45 each. These can be found on eBay from China. I did a video review for the D.Va and I also compare it to the Reaper at the end. The sculpts and details are SPOT on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhFGCTPco0s

Anyone else own any?

Which seller did you get them from? The quality tends to vary from seller to seller, but these look good!

Very cool. I would hope that vendors and Blizzard steps up their merchandising/licensing games. Overwatch is just begging for a line of figures and/or statues, and not just Nendoroids.

Which seller did you get them from? The quality tends to vary from seller to seller, but these look good!

I just picked a seller that had 99% positive reviews and over 1000. There are so many and I went with around $50.

Very cool. I would hope that vendors and Blizzard steps up their merchandising/licensing games. Overwatch is just begging for a line of figures and/or statues, and not just Nendoroids.

Thanks! Did you like my review style? Any tips for me? Yeah, totally! They would make a killing!

Figma is making a Tracer and Genji, likely others eventually.

Agreed!!!
The unofficial merchandise seems to be outpacing the official merchandise by a large margin. There is a huge market not being satisfied here and pirate companies are filling the void. The fact that the three gorgeous giant figures were not scaled down and made available is such a licensing and marketing fail. We are almost a year since release and we have seen so little real world overwatch loot.

Agreed!!!
The unofficial merchandise seems to be outpacing the official merchandise by a large margin. There is a huge market not being satisfied here and pirate companies are filling the void. The fact that the three gorgeous giant figures were not scaled down and made available is such a licensing and marketing fail. We are almost a year since release and we have seen so little real world overwatch loot.

And the unofficial merchandise is excellent! It is priced very well and the sculpts are spot on. I actually couldn't believe how accurate it was.

Back