Do You Find It Hard to Fit Some Outfits female Bodies with Large Bust/Tushes SOLUTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have found some outfits on the market do not fit most female figure bodies with larger busts and Tushes. Since I really don't want to spend the $49.00 and up price for bodies which will be covered inn clothing.

I found a simple solution with a relatively inexpensive body.

I use the Made to Move Barbie Doll bodies.

The bodies accept female Hot Toy Type hand pegs (Used some gloved hand I had saved from another figure. If are using boots no need to use feet. Just slip legs into boot sockets. Regular feet can be mudded into the ankle sockets. The neck post can be trimmed to accept normal 1/6 female heads. I will be toning down the neck color to match the head. Happened to be a Hispanic Barbie. Might just find a Caucasian Barbie to match the skin time. these figures can be found on Amazon for under $10.00. Free shipping if you spend over $35.00.

I quickly bashed an Ada Wong Figure using the made to Move Barbie and it works out fine. Since all the joints are covered with clothes. The Barbie Body still gives you articulation for posing. Found the outfit for $30.00 on ebay. The head/Boots also purchased off ebay. I have a total of $90.00 into the bash.

DSCN4942.JPG

Last edited:
Back