Hello! New here! :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindash64

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all. I am new here and have been collecting stuff for many years. I started with Barbies and fashion dolls and ended up collecting some of the premium sideshow figures and statues. I don't really have a theme (except l wanted all the Munsters by Tweeterhead). Other than that l pick up bits and pieces as l see them. I live in Australia and there are very few shows that occur unlike in the USA. I visit the pop culture stores and mostly have to buy from overseas online as we don't have a huge selection here. Anyhow l will be interested in seeing all your wonderful collections and keeping up with all the new release news. Cheers Lin

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Lin!
wavesmile.gif
:duff

Welcome to the boards! It's fun, but if you're the type of person to get addicted to anything BEWARE! Lots of cool stuff shown here. ;)

A BIG WELCOME, lindash64! Sounds like a logical progression to me :wink1:

There's a little something for everybody on these forums, but pay extra special attention to the various artists and craftsmen and their unique wares. Pretty much anything you're looking for (that's not available retail) can be customized, kit bashed, or built from scratch. Just check out New Posts often and ask around... you'll be surprised with what you may run across. Tweeterhead is an awesome company, LOVE their Pfeiffer Catwoman.

Thanks for the welcome. I just pre-ordered Wonder Woman and Julie Newmar Catwoman by Tweeterhead. I have seen some amazing things on here already :)

Back