Atomic Blonde - Summer 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't watch certain hypocrites...err...I mean, actors any more. It's a personal choice. I'm a gun owner in California, and certain actors like, Stallone, Theron, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Liam Neeson, etc. all make a living shooting the hell out of guns in their films, and yet they actively campaign to take away my rights. I can't put money in their pockets for that anymore. It would be the equivalent of me paying a guy to rob my house. For those reasons, I'll pass. I did see John Wick: Chapter 2, though. Keanu Reeves was very good and I will continue to support him.
Ryan

The release for this is just around the corner. I am very excited for this. I think this looks fantastic. This will be the first solo directing job for Leitch. Cannot wait to see what he has come up with.

I can't watch certain hypocrites...err...I mean, actors any more. It's a personal choice. I'm a gun owner in California, and certain actors like, Stallone, Theron, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Liam Neeson, etc. all make a living shooting the hell out of guns in their films, and yet they actively campaign to take away my rights. I can't put money in their pockets for that anymore. It would be the equivalent of me paying a guy to rob my house. For those reasons, I'll pass. I did see John Wick: Chapter 2, though. Keanu Reeves was very good and I will continue to support him.
Ryan

Did you see the YouTube video of Keanu training for John Wick?

just read Charlize did some serious damage to her mouth,knocking out a couple of teeth and requiring surgery doing stunts for this film.This fight scene on the stairs looks brutal.

https://youtu.be/8USk21Lt0f4

yeah.... and watch them do all the action with Shaky cam....................... :mad:

Ryan

or prometheus, or Mad Max. why does she do violent movies if she hates violence. what an idiot

why does she do violent movies if she hates violence. what an idiot

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Spoiler Spoiler:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Spoiler Spoiler:

The shut the f up..... then u dont get to act high and mighty.
Take the paycheck and shut your priviledged rich out of touch mouth.

Back