ThreeA Toys AOE EVASION EDITION Optimus Prime Premium Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han Solo

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_7949.JPG

New head sculpt and chest area. New paint scheme. The rest are pretty much the same.

I like it.

I wonder what the accessories (if any other than the rifle) will be?
Lockdown's missle? A KSI drone?

"Calling all Autobots. We are under targeted attack..."-Prime

Looks like their DOTM Optimus repainted with different chest area pieces, the flat cab doesn't look good on this design. I would pick up "knight" Optimus if they get to it.

Meanwhile, at the transformers forum:

decemberist said:*↑

"The Bambaland edition comes with the swords. Blaster is standard on both retail and Bambaland editions. And both editions include a detachable battle mask. Full details will be revealed this coming week".

Hmm...interchangeable masks?
Sold!

So basically it's just the DOTM Optimus with changes to the chest and that's really it. Bummer, I was hoping for more accessories since they really didn't have to change the molds at all for this guy yet he's the same price.

So basically it's just the DOTM Optimus with changes to the chest and that's really it. Bummer, I was hoping for more accessories since they really didn't have to change the molds at all for this guy yet he's the same price.

Isn't that what HOT TOYS is doing with their Iron Legion?
At least 3A offers free express shipping.

Isn't that what HOT TOYS is doing with their Iron Legion?
At least 3A offers free express shipping.

Idk, I only have the Hot Toys Tron stuff and have no idea what Iron Legion is. This is basically a straight up repaint though. Very minimal work to retool it into a different Optimus.

That said, it does meet the requirements of everything expected, since it's very close to the AOE Prime. My main concern is that it's taking up a slot in a line that won't be putting out all the figures we want. If it ends up like the DOTM line where we only got 4 figures, this will be a waste.

Oh. Well by Iron Legion I meant the Legion of similar/repainted Iron Man figures.

My concerns are similar to yours though.
I'm just hoping we get Lockdown. I don't like the newer designs that much.

From what I've seen, the Iron Man stuff by Hot Toys isn't bad purely because of how many releases they do. Like this figure, a simple retooling and slightly different paint job can accurately represent different iron men. It's part of the reason I want Hot Toys to do a Halo line so bad.

But 3A really only picks the main sellers which is why we only got the typical and most basic Transformers from DOTM. I'd be really surprised if we get anyone other than another Bumblebee, Galvatron, Grimlock, and maybe Lockdown from AOE.

Oh no!
HT should stay far away from Halo for the sake of my financial health.
I can't even...

Again, I agree. 3A is known for having a limited selection other than repaints.
Longhaul is in the latest TLK trailer, and l can only dream.

Hasbro x ThreeA Presents:
Transformers Age of Extinction
OPTIMUS PRIME EVASION EDITION
Premium Scale Collectible Series

Materials:
● ABS, PVC, POM​
Features:
● Officially Licensed by Hasbro and Paramount Pictures
● Approximately 19inches Tall (48.26cm)
● 85+ Points of Articulation!
● LED Illuminated Details including Eyes and Headlights​
Includes:
● Interchangeable Battle Mask
● Blaster
● Knuckle-Bladed Accessory
● Bambaland Exclusive Dual Cyber Swords*​

Requires AG-13 x4 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
*Design and color may change on final shipping version

USD $430
Bambaland.com Price Includes Free Worldwide Shipping by Courier

BAMBALAND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
OPTION 1. USD $430 Full Price Payment.
OPTION 2. USD $200 Non-Refundable Deposit Option. Remaining Balance of USD $230 Due at Shipping.

IMG_14032017_235247_0.jpg IMG_14032017_235258_0.jpg

IMG_14032017_235329_0.jpg IMG_14032017_235341_0.jpg IMG_14032017_235358_0.jpg

Really disappointed in the accessories. Not that he had much else for the short time he was in the movie, but absolutely none of them are new.

It seems like 3A is banking on "easy money" with this release.
Apparently, the DOTM version sold really well.

I'm not complaining though because focus follows funds.
So the likelihood that more TF figures will follow are very high. Hopefully even a revisit to the "older" trilogy.

Something I noticed:

The Evasion Mode version includes the 5th wheel.
IMG_14032017_235329_0.png

Something the DOTM version didn't have. I guess they forgot to include it because there are little circular slots for it.
So I had to make one myself:

Before.
20170320_110824.jpg

After.
20160822_231319.jpg

Prime1.
902183-optimus-prime-002.jpg

Now is only they'd fix the rims/tires on Prime's thighs.

I've had no interest in the 3a movie transformers, but this one is seriously tempting my will. I own a lot of threea and their dirty weathering on their bots has always been top notch... damn toy addiction...

Back