Statue Ghost in the Shell 1/6 Scale Movie Scarlett Johansson Statue From Mtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought this could use it's own thread separate from the 1/4 Weta statue. This statue is looking good and I look forward to seeing final production pieces.

The 1/6 scale Ghost In The Shell movie accurate statue of The Major stand about 11 inches (28cm) tall and is made of PVC plastic.

$179.99

Ghost in the Shell 1/6 Scale Movie Scarlett Johansson Statue From Mtime

Ghost-In-The-Shell-Statue-01__scaled_600.jpg

Ghost-In-The-Shell-Statue-02__scaled_600.jpg

Ghost-In-The-Shell-Statue-03__scaled_600.jpg

i need to see the paint job on the face before pulling the trigger. the body looks good though.

Really can't say how the final statue will look like. PVC material is however a bit turn off.

Really can't say how the final statue will look like. PVC material is however a bit turn off.

i have no problem with it as it would be over $250
if its made of polystone. i like it being $179 now.

Woooo that...that did not transfer well from render to product. Plus the suit isn't that shiny, but that's the least of the problems here. Doesn't look like $179.99 let alone $80. I wonder if someone has the license for 1/6 figures? Just seems odd to go for that so arbitrarily in statue.

Yep what happened to the headsculpt?! Will wait to see more pics but glad I held off. We need a good 1/4 scale scarjo

i think the head sculpt is good. as least its a big improvement over the weta's one, even its in larger scale.
and so i ordered.

Does anyone know of any other upcoming ghost in the shell merchandise/figures, based on the new film or otherwise? Am hoping for some new pieces as it has been a while since a lot of the statues/models came out

Back