Someone to take comisions for customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahuelins.1998

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for names of people in the forum or outside it who can take comisions for some Star Wars customs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Which customs you are looking at? Waruna Weligamage who is doing custom sculpts. You may look him up in the forum or in his FB. Unleashed Viper is one of the ones making custom outfits. Both have done custom Star wars related customs.

Which customs you are looking at? Waruna Weligamage who is doing custom sculpts. You may look him up in the forum or in his FB. Unleashed Viper is one of the ones making custom outfits. Both have done custom Star wars related customs.

Hi thank you for the answer I'm looking for old republic customs like jedi knights from the game maybe some sith.i really wanted to know so that I can ask some prices see some of their work and decide

If you have FB you can see his previous works. He did handful of Starwars characters. You can also some of his works in the boad if you search his name.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you I just checked their fb page but I need someone to make the full custom for what I see one of them focus in headsculpts and the other one in tailoring i was looking for someone to do the hole figure

Thank you I just checked their fb page but I need someone to make the full custom for what I see one of them focus in headsculpts and the other one in tailoring i was looking for someone to do the hole figure

I hope u got deep pockets!

Wow if you are looking at a full custom figure you must be.looking at minimum of $1500 if this is a one of a kind comission. And i think this is only for the head. Outfit could cost you even more if its something hard to do.Goodluck on your search and I hope you finally get your figure.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help y had no idea it was that much. Good to know now lol I think it will be cheaper to try for myself

Thanks for the help y had no idea it was that much. Good to know now lol I think it will be cheaper to try for myself

Yup, it usually is.....but, it can be a lot of fun. I love my basic repaints, and its nothing compared to these guys. But, it is relaxing too

Thanks for the answer
Yes I have made some customs but not like from scratch that's way more difficult
I will take a look thank you

Back