1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
First Prototyping session for the tantive IV went well. A lot of details are missing of course, but as a proof of concept it seems to work. We will even be able to bend the aluminum into the correct semi-round tunnel shape.

Now, as you can see, we are missing one entire wall as well as the bent corners and a lot of other detailing, so this is not even a Proto type. This is just the first proof of concept, but just follow this thread and you will see this thing take shape.

I am so excited! I hope to have a complete Proto type to show you in about three weeks time.

fc936448a013aea3b979d6eae2cf9208.jpg

1ca7812e4e72b0e71cd1896eaa655d88.jpg

56b3cb3e0d9791c66beb446552751b01.jpg

7d7c4b86fd9120596d5d9c9ae4a5a475.jpg

82f207bfae01bc261c2067555b87a5bc.jpg

looking good my friend, lets talk dollars and cents!!!

Thanks! Down payment is $100 again. I am hoping to keep the final price below $300, but it is quite a complicated one with lots of machine hours and details and complex curves. We want to add a forex background graphic plate behind the door and high quality decals to make it 100% accurate

Also, I am still debating whether or not a light up ceiling is possible.

Just contact me at [email protected] for questions. That's also my PayPal for the down payment. Please add 3% for fees. Thanks!

Joost hinted at a june/july release along the Throne Room dio in its own dedicated thread. As its a very early stage, delays are a possibility though.

Anyway, very impressive first concept. I'll be in for sure. Will just need a few more weeks to show my support with entry fees ;)

Wow. Looks great so far. I will be watching this build closely.

I'm proud and ecstatic to be on the list for this one. Been waiting a long time for a tantive 4 diorama! Thanks Jazz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be a deluxe/budget version of this?

I'm not sure yet. That depends mostly on the whether or not lighting will be an optional extra probably. I really want to keep things simple so we can make a bit of volume to keep the price down. Distinguishing between two models invariably doesn't

This is looking great so far. I'll get you the deposit and will continue to support your great work as long as you want to keep doing it!

This is looking great so far. I'll get you the deposit and will continue to support your great work as long as you want to keep doing it!

Thank you so much for your continued support. I am having a lot of fun! Especially on nights like yesterday when I get help from two amazing guys who aren't even movie fans but love doing this sort of thing to make it the best possible with ideas I couldn't even come up with myself sometimes. Everything coming out of one series is invested in the next. That allows me to keep the prices are very low level which makes it accessible to everyone, which is my goal.

So as long as it feels like this and no one tries to shut me down, I will keep going for the forseeable future at least.

Back