Catch me playing with dolls, would you?! ;) UK resident checking in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderpants

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Never do anything by halves....

It all began after recently seeing a mate's Disney Elite Premium Leia figure and being quite impressed with it. A reasonable quality 10" scale figure for £30 isn't bad value, and I duly picked up my own one, together with Darth Vader.

And yet, despite telling myself that I wasn't going to make the jump to a much higher price bracket, the impulse towards a more accurate figure remained. And so, after selling on a recently purchased Lego UCS Y-wing that hadn't impressed me and doing a bit of looking around, Rey and BB-8 were my first steps into a larger world.

They didn't disappoint and one thing led inevitably to another. After deciding to pick some iconic characters and doing my homework, DX Jack Sparrow and Indy arrived.

95cf5aee2b23fe5d060fcc74c9f3d1ce_zpsikcgrg5f.jpg

Now I just need a Darth Vader. (I may well wait for my preferred ESB/ROTJ Vader though rather than settle for the ANH version)

Cheers all!

Are there many UK/European members here? From looking through the sales forum, it seems to be largely American

I'm in the UK, the £ falling off a cliff over the year has hit us UK collectors in the wallet :mad: Maybe that why I very rarely buy Hot Toys anymore :dunno

Anyway congrats on your pickups, Indy & Jack are really gr8 figs. :wave

Back